Full Amuse 370Z Kit

geoff-r

• 2 months later...

Is this sold?

It's not sold and I've been MIA for a long time for various reasons I won't bore anyone with. Someone did message me a while back about the kit and I can't find the messages or anything :wacko: I'll be honest I can't remember who it was either (edit: looking through the above posts it could have been Kev actually). I'm in a bit of a different position to the one I was in before and I'm looking to get the kit on the car soon so unless anything changes I'd consider this withdrawn from sale, however this may change if I find it's impossible to live with a daily driver that has an Amuse kit on it.

Thanks for clearing it up. Once you get it on it will make an interesting read if you can live with it as a daily drive, as my Z is also a daily drive. Have looked at a few Japanese sites and a brand new gel coated, ready for paint full kit comes in at @ £2345 before postage.

Can you hurry up and give the review please :teeth: , once I've figured out how to calculate shipping I'll let you all know this cost as well :)