Euro trip of a lifetime.

A big thanks to the GTR guys for inviting us along to this. Its pretty much the best Euro route I have ever seen. The thinking is that it will take in the best of Europe and do it in style so yes the venues may be expensive but if you look at what you get for the money I think the price is great. If anyone is interested then please pm me soon. :)

The FULL TOUR, if I can put it that way, really is something special. There is a detailed itinerary here:

http://www.gtroc.org/news/general-news- ... -itinerary

If you’re confused by Monet it’s amazing and he was into Japanese art!

We’ve purposely kept some of the hotel details confidential for reasons of security but I can confirm the hotel in Monte Carlo is this one: http://www.metropole.com/fr/home/

The Michelin Track Day is optional because we know some people just want to tour.

If you want to know about the Gorge Verdon check out the Top Gear Audi test Drive video for a clue as to what to expect.

Right now I am happy just to take names and deposits the final payment can be just before the tour. By deposit I mean £500 per car. The prices for the full tour are as follows:

One person in one car sharing a room £1435

One person in one car with own room £1895

Two people in one car sharing a room £1195 per person

Michelin Test Day £375 (second driver £36.50)

If you do the maths for two people it works out £1340 a night and that includes:

Tunnel Crossing, Wine Tasting, Stuttgart Museum and All accommodation and breakfasts.

It would be great to have some of your members join us, cars have to be 350Z or 370Z. We have got (at the last count) 16 people going so it should be a great trip.

As an option, if your members are interested I can put together a package that takes in Paris Monet, Wine Tasting and the Michelin track day only. As yet no-one has asked for that but I would be happy to do it if there is enough people demanding it. In truth however I’d rather people took the whole tou

Its going to clash with Wales so its a no go - tempted for next year but i have a special road trip planned for 2013 that doesnt involve the zed and its going to be amazing.

Well I hope you pop in for a cuppa ;) ........ :lol:

Thanks to Martin for posting this up.

We really hope some of you guys can make it, two people in a car works out at less than £1200 per person - compare that to what everyone else is charging and you'll see it's excellent value for money. Then throw in the fact it's full-on VIP all the way and hopefully you'll see it really is a good deal. We already have 14 people going and are talking to a magazine about joining us. Two magazines have agreed to cover the trip as well.

As well as the usual Stelvio Pass and Millau Viaduct there is also the Gorge Verdon to experience: http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/rs4-v-climbers-2

I can also confirm the hotel in Monaco is the Metropole: http://www.metropole.com/en/home

It would be really great if some of you guys could make it. We don't need the money right away just a confirmation that you want to come. If you want to know more just ask, send me an email in info@gtroc.org

I agree it's a bit short notice and that's my fault for not contacting you guys earlier, sorry.

We may well re-run this event later this year in the Summer (without the Michelin track day). If we do I will be sure to let you know and give you plenty of notice. Plus you'll have the reports back from the others to know just how good it is! :)