Multi-Spoke Wheels - Why Not? *PIC HEAVY*

roadtrip

I like multispoke tbh. I run 19" Inovit Vortex Prestige.

Some people don't like them, but I think it suits the Z well.

I can see how they might divide opinion, they have so many polished spokes that they have an almost disc like quality. :lol:

The style makes them look like they're 20", not 19", are you running less than 35 profile tyres? The INOVIT website says they're ultra lightweight but doesn't give any figures that I could find, do you know how much they weigh?

They remind me a bit of the Tenzo-R Concept-10 and Type-M:

concept10_01.jpg

typem_02.jpg

Its the combination for me but as that combination would probably cost more than what my 370 is worth by the time it was all done..............

Wheels alone - £5k+ is more than what I would want to pay for a set :shrug:

Colin what is the kit, I need to tell Mary it is a MUST HAVE on her white 370 :thumbs:

Its the combination for me but as that combination would probably cost more than what my 370 is worth by the time it was all done..............

Wheels alone - £5k+ is more than what I would want to pay for a set :shrug:

Colin what is the kit, I need to tell Mary it is a MUST HAVE on her white 370 :thumbs:

;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-370z-200 ... 0659889089

What's people's thoughts on these beasts?

I saw some of those appear on eBay US and wondered how long it would be before you mentioned them. :D

I think they look great and would love a set at the right price if it wasn't for the fact they they only seem to list them in a more aggressive offset and front width than I'm looking for. Do you know if they're likely to do a silver in a 8.5 or 9x19 +20 and 9.5 or 10x19 +20 (or +25) anytime soon? Also, any idea how much they weigh or if they're forged?

They're not forged, Rota dont yet make Forged wheels.

I expect they'll be around 11kg each in 19".

We plan on getting ET20 the same as the Grids and GTRs we do, so you can have 245/35 front and 275/35 rear without any problems :)

They'll be a couple of months, we have just ordered them today.

They're not forged, Rota dont yet make Forged wheels.

I expect they'll be around 11kg each in 19".

We plan on getting ET20 the same as the Grids and GTRs we do, so you can have 245/35 front and 275/35 rear without any problems :)

They'll be a couple of months, we have just ordered them today.

Not looked too closely at Rota before, I guess I assumed that as they do a lightweight range that at least some would be forged.

Still sounds promising though. What widths and colours have you got coming?

• 2 months later...

After a long search I will soon be the proud owner of some 5ZIGEN wheels:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=65689

My short list had come down to either the Forgestar CF10, Rota PWR or these 5ZIGEN ProRacer ZR+520. I was intending to get some ordered for the spring but when this set appeared I couldn't pass up the opportunity. :thumbs:

Once I've got them on the car I'll post up some pics for you all to admire. :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Multi spoke, Inovit Vortex, refurb by myself, gunmetal for contrast against the Blade silver of the car and then the centre flashed Blade silver to suit :thumbs:

Are they 19" or 20"? They look 20" but then DannyP had the same in post #50 and they were only 19", maybe all those spokes just make them look bigger. :)