nismo CAI kit fitting on UK cars.

theheff

I've been talking to tarmac about these and maybe having a group buy on them.

he is not sure about wether the nismo CAI kit fit uk cars, i believe it to be the same as the aem can kit but am not 100% sure on that, fit uk cars.

this is the nismo kit I'm talking about

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-nismo-r-tune-cold-air-intake-system.aspx

and this thread is why i ask, its 5 years old now so the design may have changed since

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=66&start=0

2nd point down

Ive done some research and it seems to fit this kit, or the aem one which is the same layout, you need to remove the n/s washer reservoir and cap off the main one. Not sure if it will mean the headlight washers are made redundant but i think i could live with that. Anyone be interested in a group buy on them?

Not sure if it will mean the headlight washers are made redundant but i think i could live with that.

Is that not an MOT failure now though?

It will be an MOT failure under the new rules as discussed on here. If the car has headlight washers as standard then they must be working otherwise its a failure.

I had 1 of these on my zed, your correct this will fit but it does require removal of the reservoir.

However the zed actually has 2 reservoir's so provided you block off the pipes (with sealant and cap's) the pump from the drivers side reservoir will still feed with headlight and windscreen washer jets :thumbs:

The Nismo CAI with the Nismo exhaust and Berk's HFC's sounded amazing :cloud9:

I had 1 of these on my zed, your correct this will fit but it does require removal of the reservoir.

However the zed actually has 2 reservoir's so provided you block off the pipes (with sealant and cap's) the pump from the drivers side reservoir will still feed with headlight and windscreen washer jets :thumbs:

The Nismo CAI with the Nismo exhaust and Berk's HFC's sounded amazing :cloud9:

Nice one bud, don't suppose you took any pics ?

• 2 weeks later...