The Bounty Bar Kid's 2008 HR 350z - updated 14/05/14

Video of exhaust...

th_VIDEO0014_zps2d5a5d41.jpg

It hasn't changed the sound of the exhaust when the valve is closed, but it does give me the option to make it RIDICULOUSLY LOUD when I want. So tunnel runs and the such, as my current setup was too quiet for this. It is a daily driver after all. Opened slightly it gives it a lovely little rasp :D

:lol: I want one of those Valves. Shame the cats are straight of the manifold. would be nice if you could bypass everything that's restrictive. but still it is pretty cool

Video of exhaust...

th_VIDEO0014_zps2d5a5d41.jpg

It hasn't changed the sound of the exhaust when the valve is closed, but it does give me the option to make it RIDICULOUSLY LOUD when I want. So tunnel runs and the such, as my current setup was too quiet for this. It is a daily driver after all. Opened slightly it gives it a lovely little rasp :D

:lol: I want one of those Valves. Shame the cats are straight of the manifold. would be nice if you could bypass everything that's restrictive. but still it is pretty cool

Anybody coming to Japfest or Wales can have a look.

The last thing was to fit some HEL red brakelines (supplied by Cougar Store) to my car, however we didn't get enough time to do so and also Chris (My mate) didn't have any blue brake fluid as mine had that in the reservoir.

However today, I've had 2 Michelin Pilot Super Sports fitted to my fronts. The Falken FK452s needed to be replaced and so now I have MPSS all around. Feels much better :D

I thought you had recently just had an expensive overpriced full service and if my memory serves me right. Did you not ask for the brake fluid to be changed?

If I may ask just what exactly did you get done for you money Dip?

The last thing was to fit some HEL red brakelines (supplied by Cougar Store) to my car, however we didn't get enough time to do so and also Chris (My mate) didn't have any blue brake fluid as mine had that in the reservoir.

However today, I've had 2 Michelin Pilot Super Sports fitted to my fronts. The Falken FK452s needed to be replaced and so now I have MPSS all around. Feels much better :D

I thought you had recently just had an expensive overpriced full service and if my memory serves me right. Did you not ask for the brake fluid to be changed?

Holy crap! He's back from the dead! :welcome: back to the forum!

What's that got to do with it? Chris just didn't have any super ate blue stuff in case we lost some. All he had was Motul.

What I got for my money I believe was a P2 with a brake fluid change. With regards to price I've realised that other places are more competitive. I was told up front what the price was, I just didn't realise when booking it that other places were 30% cheaper. Also I won't mention where I got it done as that's bad game. My fault for paying over the odds but we all learn sometime.

QTP Valve sounds very tasty BBK. might a fun addition once i get my exhaust system fitted and get bored of the volume.

How will this work for MOT's etc? Will you refit a stock Mid pipe, or do you have a friendly MOT guy?

Doesn't affect anything MOT wise. When valve is closed it's like normal. I only replaced a bit of straight pipe with the y pipe.

• Like 1

What's that got to do with it? Chris just didn't have any super ate blue stuff in case we lost some. All he had was Motul.

What I got for my money I believe was a P2 with a brake fluid change. With regards to price I've realised that other places are more competitive. I was told up front what the price was, I just didn't realise when booking it that other places were 30% cheaper. Also I won't mention where I got it done as that's bad game. My fault for paying over the odds but we all learn sometime.

Must have got you mixed up with someone else and I don't recal asking you were you had it done?

Nothings changed I see.

Edited by 4RE Leather

Must have got you mixed up with someone else and I don't recal asking you were you had it done?

Nothings changed I see.

I know you didn't but just in case others did, I thought of put it up there.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, Dip, some Viper Red Samco hoses will work well, let me know if we can help... B)

They're next on my shopping list! Might take some proper photos with my SLR later. Overcast and camera phone doesn't work. Red is much brighter and more vibrant.

Get the DSLR out, saw first hand today just how good they are... :)