Performance Air Filters & Induction Kits

Celtic Val

Engines need air, they need to breath

:bang:

I may have read the link...that does not mean I have memorised it word for word :p , as I have explained MANY times...I have NEVER modded a car and am not mechanically minded...in the slightest ,

is it too much to ask for some friendly advice???? :surrender: instead of patronising testosterone :angry: fueled comments!?

I think he was insulting the website not you Val ;)

I've added it to my bookmarks all car faults fixed by Google :lol:

What you need you know?

Re pop charges and the loss in BHP have a look here for example - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59114&p=849924&hilit=pop+charger+HP#p849924

I'm FI so it dosn't apply but a lot of members say they sound better not go better with a Pop Charger :)

I may have read the link...that does not mean I have memorised it word for word :p , as I have explained MANY times...I have NEVER modded a car and am not mechanically minded...in the slightest ,

is it too much to ask for some friendly advice???? :surrender: instead of patronising testosterone :angry: fueled comments!?

Woah, someone's got their panties in a bunch. Chill out, as Keyser correctly says I was ripping it out of that website, not you. Blimey, must be that time of the month.*

*Before you get arsey about that too, it's only meant in jest as a riposte to your testosterone comment, neither of which have any relevance at all to the subject of air filters or my comment. I don't care if you've a pair on your chest or between your legs really, sex is irrelevant on the interweb. Unless you mean those sites, in which case it's the best thing about it.

Woah, someone's got their panties in a bunch. Chill out, as Keyser correctly says I was ripping it out of that website, not you. Blimey, must be that time of the month.*

I wasnt talking about your comments ...but as you have shown your true colours

" Blimey, must be that time of the month.*" You can jog on too!!!

*Before you get arsey about that too, it's only meant in jest as a riposte to your testosterone comment, neither of which have any relevance at all to the subject of air filters or my comment. I don't care if you've a pair on your chest or between your legs really, sex is irrelevant on the interweb. Unless you mean those sites, in which case it's the best thing about it.

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS POORLY MODERATED, BAD MANNERED FORUM! :angry::rant: NO WONDER **** GROUP GET ON SO WELL WITHOUT YOU!!

I can do constructive, just not when I'm being attacked for no reason. Anyway, I've sent Val a PM so hopefully we can keep this spat out of the public forum.

Good man :thumbs:

Give Val some :flowers:

PM just received from Econa:

Oh do grow up Val. You're the one that started all this, but instead of backing down or just not posting you've gone off on a hissy fit. If you want to leave here and go and play with NS then feel free, no need to be such an attention whore over it.

My reply:

GO *UCK YOURSELF EKONA!!!

I can do constructive, just not when I'm being attacked for no reason. Anyway, I've sent Val a PM so hopefully we can keep this spat out of the public forum.

Ok well being saying to a woman that it must be her 'time of the month' even in jest may have been ok in the 70's but these days is just plain offensive.

That constructive enough?

Wasso :doh:

Talk about digging a hole..... :lol:

PM just received from Econa:

Oh do grow up Val. You're the one that started all this, but instead of backing down or just not posting you've gone off on a hissy fit. If you want to leave here and go and play with NS then feel free, no need to be such an attention whore over it.

My reply:

GO *UCK YOURSELF ECONA!!!

Heck!! :scare::headhurt:

If we are going to have arguments, can we atleast quote properly? I've just had to fix about 4 posts :p

I'm not going to get involved in the actual argument, you are both adults, sort it out as adults ;)

If we are going to have arguments, can we atleast quote properly? I've just had to fix about 4 posts :p

I'm not going to get involved in the actual argument, you are both adults, sort it out as adults ;)

Not sure that bit is entirely true... :lol:

And I can quote properly :#1: