Spinning wire wool..

richiep350

As the OP said he took the pics last week and 'included' the cars last night does that mean photoshop jobs are allowed on the Calendar then :shrug:

Great pics B)

Nope i took the pics of just the wool last week (below) and took the car ones last night with the cars included :thumbs:

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

As the OP said he took the pics last week and 'included' the cars last night does that mean photoshop jobs are allowed on the Calendar then :shrug:

Great pics B)

Next years calendar hasn't even been thought about yet, but I for one wouldn't mind one of these in it.

Great pics B)

Next years calendar hasn't even been thought about yet, but I for one wouldn't mind one of these in it.

On the note of the calendar, my car is featured for October 2012, where can i get this calendar?

Great pics B)

On the note of the calendar, my car is featured for October 2012,where can i get this calendar?

Went on sale last month, so has probably sold out by now, but PM Martainmac and see if he has any left.

Great pics B)

On the note of the calendar, my car is featured for October 2012,where can i get this calendar?

Went on sale last month, so has probably sold out by now, but PM Martainmac and see if he has any left.

Dam :( il gibe him a PM

Great pics B)

On the note of the calendar, my car is featured for October 2012, where can i get this calendar?

I think the Calendars all sold fella....

Never seen anything like those pics before B)

Great Pics B) ..... and once again very calendar worthy :yahoo:

My Brain never stops chugging about next years one :lol:

I bought three of them, one for posterity :lol: so PM me if you want it :thumbs: