Aftermarket exhaust

Freebird

As per title folks, I know I will probably be hated for this but still would love a single exit system, but open to anything really. Think that my standard exhaust is blowing so on the way out. So if someone has anything let me know :thumbs:

I need Y pipe back as I already have decats waiting to go on :)

Cheers

As per title folks, I know I will probably be hated for this but still would love a single exit system, but open to anything really. Think that my standard exhaust is blowing so on the way out. So if someone has anything let me know :thumbs:

Cheers

Why do you need Ypipe back if your waiting for Decats to go on ?

Are you looking for new or second hand ? I have a couple of options if you wanted new....

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-agen ... haust.aspx

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-gred ... haust.aspx

:pmtarmac:

I meant Y pipe back inclusive of the Y pipe, I guess i should have said cat back lol.

I dont really have thousands of pounds to spend on a system. Was thinking I may just buy a japspeed K1 but many people on here seem to have had fitment issues.

For a japspeed Y pipe and exhaust it comes in at a total of £430 which is pretty cheap, not entirely sure what other relatively cheap options there are :shrug:

Now I was originally looking at a scorpion a while ago, however after talking to them at autosport (on the trade day) they really didnt want to give me the time of day to chat about anything, so am a bit reluctant to give them my business I know it sounds petty, but considering the calibre of other companies there who were more than happy to talk.

The exhaust is £374 but they don't produce a Y pipe either do they?

So what is my best option for a Y pipe out of interest? Is the japspeed one terrible in some way? Is there any other similar priced alternatives?

Cheers again

I don't think the JapSpeed Y pipe is bad, I have one on my car and no fitment issues at all. With JapSpeed it was mainly their K2 exhuast (although I also have that on my car and not really an issue) and their customer service that has gotten them their bad reputation.

I think a popular y pipe is the XYZ though, sure the traders will be able to provide these or suggest alternatives. Try the usual:

CS, ZMANALEX, Tarmac, R35LEE, Abbey, Horsham etc (sorry I missed anyone off, not intentional). They will give you good options and prices. I understand your beef with Scorpion but it is a good exhuast and you may have just got some bad attitude stall guys, the traders will look after you and as said they have replaced exhuasts without too much hassle. :thumbs:

ooh choices choices...I havnt really changed my mind on the buddy club id still love one but im feeling the single exit. Just dont really understand why a single exit is priced similarly to dual exits when they must be far easier to manufacture.

Im trying to be a cheap bastard currently as i have just bought decats and coilovers :blush:

Edit: That agency exhaust, is the whole thing Ti or just the backbox?

Oh i completely agree that JDM stuff is better im not saying that it isnt, its just that once you have finally got the product in this country and paid everyone for all the handling and deliveries and taxes it works out to be so much more. :(

If I lived in Japan I could get Work wheels for a reasonable price along with all the other stuff I could ever want, pretty sure we dont have anything they want for trade haha

• 3 weeks later...

Am I able to get just a muffler (backbox) on its own, there is an engineering company very close to me who would be able to bend some 3" piping and fabricate the rest of the system to fit.

Would be cool if i could source something such as the Agency Power back box on its own then fabricate the rest. (Y pipe back)

• 4 weeks later...

dude i have a scorpion y pipe back for sale only done 500 miles for £320 :D drop me a pm

you can buy brand new for not much more. I actually paid less than that new but that was before vat increases etc

Cheers

Ahem..........this is nice. :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=59662

Cheers

Ahem..........this is nice. :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=59662

Can't believe that hasn't been snapped up, seems everyone want eBay tat or crapspeed :thumbsdown: