New Exhaust - Mongoose

waseem1978

My exhaust is blown and and needs replacing.

I dont like the look of the Scorpion tailpipes and I was thinking of going for the Mongoose system for £608.

I would like to know what people think of it and wheher there are better options out there under/around this budget of £600.

I couldnt find any you tube vids for this exhasut.

Good price too, we offer this system and it’s always been perfectly made each time we’ve supplied/fitted… :)

Available on our site here - http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main ... cPath=1_10 :)

Can you still get the Blueflame with the non resonated mid pipe? I did try and get one of these once from someone but I couldn't get hold if a non res version so gave up on it.

You can indeed, we have supplied both the resonated and none versions for members, general consensus was that it’s better as a none resonated… :)

That's good, I had heard that the resonated version was a little too quiet. Captain's non res sounds good in the vids he's done. Quite tempted now...

We supplied a member last year both mid pipes, and soon after fitting the resonated mid it was swapped out right away for the none resonated, as like you said, it was just way too quiet for his liking… :)