The Zed Ted, now live!

Ekona

If we'd had Zedley soon, then maybe he could have made a trip over this side of the pond :scare::lol: and enjoyed all the summer shows and track events and grass gymkhana, a holiday weekend at a beach resort - all path of the course over here in Z Land. :p Bit late now though, and he'd be on route for 4 days each way, so someone looses out. Maybe over your winter again late this year?

I've added both your names to the list, not really sure when that means you'll get hold of him but I'm sure he'll still have fun :)

Well I'm taking my zed down to France, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and wherever else I come across (including Geneva Motor Show) on the 15th, so if Zed Ted wants to come, he'll need to do so soon. :D

After a long delay finally an update! Sorry it's a bit poor :(

Wow lucky i'm not clostraphobic!

After travel in a box, with no air holes all the way up north (took 2 days :O) i'm finially in the Land of the geordies!

After a wonderfull tim with Dan i'm now staying with a Chapp called Elfman, His real name if martin, though only his girlfriend actually calls him by his real name. Martin lives in Newcastle on the quayside with his Girlfriend Sophie (who kept flicking me off my travelling box when i sat on it :( ) and his friend ben.

Martin's girlfriend was away this weekend so on friday night we had a evening in and drank beers, it was quite fun, here's me enjoying the view

e97b0c40.jpg

The next day martin went for a drive in his Zed, i thought the colour was very nice Possibly the best. I was a little sad as martin said he was trying to sell his zed even after spending so much on it. I could tell martin didn't really want to sell it, he said to me that no one seems interested so he'll just keep it as he doesn't want to sell it for a silly cheap price.

2fc433d3.jpg

We only went to the seaside to have a look at a car and then came home to watch the Rugby :D

That evening me, ben (martin's flatmate) and martin went for fish and chips as no one could be bothered to cook. I was happy about this as we went in Bens Mini Cooper JCW GP, i thought the supercharger sounded really good.

20bf97a7.jpg

After fish and chips martin introduced me to someone else who lives with him, his Gecko who's called Charlie. He's a good little animal (for a lizard) Martin says he's a good pet to own except whenever he gets charlie out of the cage he poo's on martin. This makes sophie Very angry!

b5323374.jpg

I've had quite a fun time at martins although he's not really done much as he's always busy on evenings, Next I'm off to Squee's house, I'm really looking foward to it as she made me my T-shirt to stop me getting cold!

I'll be putting a picture of me and Zedley when i'm back home as the photo is on my camera!

Bring on the next update! (hopefully better than mine haha)

EDIT:

me and zedley :D

1b95238d.jpg

He's gonna have a long flight/sail to get to Bronzee - hope air holes and food etc are allowed for his trip down south :boxing:

Lol, flight, we even have big aeroplanes down here. :p:lol: Hope they don't put him in quarantine this end. :lol::lol::lol::scare::lol:

Our Zclub NZ is off to visit a historic plane restoration workshop for the day in June, that could make for some interesting pics. :plane: If times coincide. Mind might be in the middle of your show/big event season. Lots on down here so wouldn't really matter when it is. :thumbs:

Young Zedley arrived safe and sound at Casa Squee today. He says he had a brilliant time in the North East, as the pictures suggest, and has requested that we watch Geordie Shore (sorry!) tonight to bring back happy memories. He's currently hiding in his box from my curious cats.

Should we try and start a mileometer for him or will it be too complicated? It seems like there's a fair few people going on interesting foreign trips who want to take him, not to mention a visit to Bronzee in NZ, and he could quickly amass a fair few miles :lol:

Will update with some adventures soon....with regards to order of custody are we going to stick strictly to the order on the list on pg1 or fit him round people going on fun trips?

S.

ps - Loving Charlie the gecko - he looks well fun!

Might as well stick to the list I reckon, unless there's something super-amazing going on. Happy to go with the majority, though :)

Mileage is a great idea, fairly easy to work out too :thumbs:

What is that lime green car in the background in the photo of the new mini in the car park?

What ever it is it need spacers :lol:

It's a mustang, thus doesn't need spacers :p. the owner also runs a old 7 series as his daily driver, the one with poppy up headlights :)

Got an ossum picture of Zedley today, one I like to think he'll keep in his photo album. I'll post it up shortly with the rest of the pics of his time here but here's a clue:

:#1:

whatever could it be? ;)

S.

This thread is lacking updates.... :dry:

Oooops! That'll be my fault sorry!

Here's Zedley's account of his stay at Squee's crib:

------------------------

I had a lovely time in Newcastle with Elfman who looked after me very well and I survived my journey from the north east in my little cardboard box all safe and sound. I was getting a bit scared of the dark so was glad to arrive at Squee's house. However, it didn't take long for panic to set in - as soon as Squee opened my box I was surrounded by some black panthers that made me a little scared. So scared that I did a little wee in the box....

cats.JPG

Squee told me not to worry and that the panthers were probably more interested in my box than me. She was right...

catsbox.JPG

I was starting to feel a bit safer now but still a bit unsure of myself round those black things. Thankfully Squee had arranged for me to use a car during my stay here and I was presented with a rather lovely red roadster...

beemer2.JPG

beemer.JPG

I'm usually a very considerate driver but for some reason as soon as I got behind the wheel of that beemer I changed significantly and found myself turning from a cute little monkey into a psychotic gorilla. Squee tells me that's usual for BMW drivers so don't worry about it. I got my own back on those black things by tailgating them a few times heehee.

Squee took me out for a drive and we stopped at the local duck pond as it was a nice day. Squee's very lucky and has the full Nismo kit on her Zed and I soon found that spoilers make lovely perches and sunbathing spots!

spoiler2.JPG

Here's her lovely Zed, Mr Zoomer, at the pond:

zoomer2.JPG

And me again on the spoiler!:

spoiler3.JPG

Next stop on the drive was a spot of shopping. I'm not really one for going round the shops but Squee had something quite exciting lined up for me as the FA Cup was in town for the opening of a new sports shop. Yes, that's the right - the FA Cup! Squee told me about the two cup finals at Wembley that she's been to as she's a Pompey supporter. I told her she's got fat chance of going to another one any time soon. She agreed and then said some unpleasant things about a man called Harry Redknapp. He sounds like a bad egg.

Anyway, Squee turned on the charm to the cup's guards and we were able to get a photo. Here's me, in the FA cup with my chaperone for the week. I was so excited I did a little wee in it. Teehee!

facup.JPG

After all that excitement it was time to head home. Back at her house I thought I'd look what other cars were in the family fleet. I was told that there's usually a yellow Leon FR called Mr Lemon that lives there but he was in car hospital because of a 'little whoopsie'. I was rather unimpressed with the other car, a tatty old Passat, but thought I'd pose with it all the same.

passat.JPG

Although I wasn't scared or excited I did a little wee on it just because I could. Eagle eyed observers might notice a hole in the top of the car which has been filled with a rubber bung - that's because it used to be a taxi and that's where the aerial as drilled in to it.

Well, all in all, I enjoyed my time at Squee's house but I'm really excited as next I'm off to Pembrokeshire to stay with Ioneabee. Squee told me about some strange white creatures that live in Wales which are very popular with the locals although as it happens some of these animals live in the field next to Squee's house. Here's me with one of them - I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot more of these during the next week!:

sheep.JPG

Bye til next time!

Zedley

-------------

I thought it'd be good to get a milometer started. Obviously it's only approx and the figures below are just from google directions (using past host's postcodes I've found on Zedley's box) but the miles will really rack up once people take them on their holidays :)

Zedley mileometer:

Start:

Ekona, Essex (0 miles total)

Elfman, Newcastle (271 miles total)

Squee, Chester (456 miles total )

Ioneabee, Pembrokeshire (620 miles total)

----

S.