HELP! ALCANTARA CLEANING PLEASE

Zazur

Hi guys,

Need some help please, I have some stained ceiling cream coloured Alcantara large panels that I have to get cleaned.

Does anyone know a product I can use on these to remove the stains, the panels are fixed and overhead, the stains have come out of the air con vents we have round the boat maybe just dirt/dust stains but not sure and wiping with another piece of Alcantara does not remove the stain.

Any help please :wacko:

Yes sorry I am still alive and still have Z but very busy running both boats (the sunseeker and the 60 metre) for the last 2 years and takes up all my time I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang:

PM Tim @ Envy Valeting

Hi guys,

Need some help please, I have some stained ceiling cream coloured Alcantara large panels that I have to get cleaned.

Does anyone know a product I can use on these to remove the stains, the panels are fixed and overhead, the stains have come out of the air con vents we have round the boat maybe just dirt/dust stains but not sure and wiping with another piece of Alcantara does not remove the stain.

Any help please :wacko:

Yes sorry I am still alive and still have Z but very busy running both boats (the sunseeker and the 60 metre) for the last 2 years and takes up all my time I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang:

Can't help you with the Alcantara, but you don't want a Chief Officer by any chance do you? :lol::lol:

Hi Lexx,

If you mean the idot :headhurt: in Italy I don't think it will even get a deck hand position now, very sad for people involved

I think he meant for himself mate... :lol: