FS - SEIBON Carbon Fibre Bonnet TS 07

TADDY

I love this bonnet! B) If only I had the cash :byebye:

Tell me about it, I've just aloted £1,100 for tyres suspension gubbings and some other bits and I really shouldn't be looking at this, as my original plan was to strip my carbon boot of paint and do a black top half of the car, but sure it wouldn't look very nice. :wacko:

Edit : I might just have a play with Photoshop

I love this bonnet! B) If only I had the cash :byebye:

Tell me about it, I've just aloted £1,100 for tyres suspension gubbings and some other bits and I really shouldn't be looking at this, as my original plan was to strip my carbon boot of paint and do a black top half of the car, but sure it wouldn't look very nice. :wacko:

Edit : I might just have a play with Photoshop

Mine has a black roof, tinted window and wiper delete. I'm tempted by a carbon bonnet after seeing the ksport zed.

photo.jpg

Cal will want this! A little over his budget though I think :thumbs:
If it didn't have the vents I'd definitely have it...

Cheers anyway numbnuts ;)

You can get pre 07 and 07+ Seibon without vents on fleebay for I think £440 or something like that price :thumbs:

Cal will want this! A little over his budget though I think :thumbs:
If it didn't have the vents I'd definitely have it...

Cheers anyway numbnuts ;)

You can get pre 07 and 07+ Seibon without vents on fleebay for I think £440 or something like that price :thumbs:

thanks for littering my for sale thread with bull crap and putting people off!!! you can not get SEIBON hoods for less than £511 + £50 postage on ebay and thats for a bog standard pre 06 hood with no vents! my hood is £666 + £50 postage.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

good luck with the sale taddy mate, good price :thumbs: its potentially the bonnet that i will be putting on my new zed in the future, unfortunately i have a few things more important on my list like brakes to sort out before i got getting distracted by sexual bonnets! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...