Buddyclub pro spec fitment

Greddy-Matt

Hi

Really quick question and apologies if it's been asked before ( I have used the search button honest).

I need a new exhaust and looking at the buddyclub pro spec 3 as I like the twin cans but I can't find any info on if there are fitment issues with these on uk cars??

Does anyone know? I emailed buddyclub but not had a response yet and the seller who has these doesn't think there are any problems but won't guarantee no issues with the diff cooling fins etc....

Any info appreciated, otherwise I'll have to go down the Scorpion route.

Cheers

Matt

Beautifully made exhaust and fits perfectly I know from experience :thumbs:

You do however have to remove a piece of trim (heatshield?) from behind the drivers side rear wheel but this is normal with a lot of aftermarket exhausts...

+1. I was there when AdrianK put his BC exhaust on and it was very well made, went straight on bar the plastic bit. Eveything was lined up perfect first time. :thumbs:

Fecking LOUD though :surrender:

Ah well, I don't really like the neighbours anyhow.... It can't be much louder than the stock one with no back box right (mine broke in half in the normal place by the flange)? :teeth:

Think you'll find it can :lol: