is anything better value than a juke?!

Chesterfield

Looking for something to replace the altea fr. The sports suspension is not practical at all for Tracy at present.

Having looked at the Nissan juke, is it me or are they just unbeatable by quite some margin?

The tekna model has from memory:

Sat nav

cruise

Bluetooth

auto wipers

auto lights

heated seats

leather

Keyless

and its £16.5k new. I've looked at the new kia sportage too and to get similar spec its over £21k.

Not looking to buy brand new, but is there anything in the small cross over range that can compete on value?

The looks are subjective. I like them just because they are different. Many don't.

Irfan, you like the X6 and I think it was penned by an 11 year old dog after he trailled his sh*tty arse across a piece of paper.

You could get a pathfinder Chris. Beastly!

The looks are subjective. I like them just because they are different. Many don't.

Irfan, you like the X6 and I think it was penned by an 11 year old dog after he trailled his sh*tty arse across a piece of paper.

You could get a pathfinder Chris. Beastly!

X6s remind of fat toads, they just look horrible :p

The Juke looks different, it's not ugly. I'd drive one.

That dog is very talented il have u know. And he's minted now, wears a platinum dollar sign leash :lol:

How would the ford kuga and hyundai ix35 compare in price and spec?

Just for u stew, since it's ur birthday...... :cloud9:

vorsteiner_x6m_small.jpg

Have worked for Nissan for over 23 years now. Had loads of Nissan's, there styling is not to everybody taste however they are good value for money, reliable and seem to go 4ever :) had 3 Micra's, 2 Almera's, 1 Primera sport+ Estate, 5 Pathfinders, 1 QQ, 1 X-Trail and a 350z ;).

The Juke is just a tad smaller the QQ, so if you need the extra space best get a QQ :)