New sound system....any suggestions?

Celtic Val

Im an Alpine fan.

I just googled the system on your footer....I would like a twin DIN system....I'm told this is what is required to replace the 'gap'? Sorry if I sound vague...I've never bought a car system and really don't have a clue as you've probably guessed :lol: !

I just found one...any good or can I get better?

Im an Alpine fan.

I just googled the system on your footer....I would like a twin DIN system....I'm told this is what is required to replace the 'gap'? Sorry if I sound vague...I've never bought a car system and really don't have a clue as you've probably guessed :lol: !

Im an Alpine fan.

what do you want out of your headunit? theres no point in spending big money on an all singing all dancing unit when all you want is an ipod connection and better sound quality.

list out what you'll be using it for and then i'm sure others will help you find the best unit for you.

Im an Alpine fan.

what do you want out of your headunit? theres no point in spending big money on an all singing all dancing unit when all you want is an ipod connection and better sound quality.

list out what you'll be using it for and then i'm sure others will help you find the best unit for you.

I went for a single din for a couple reasons. First I already had the headunit as it was previously used in my old Z4 and I had sat nav in the 350z so didn't want 2 screens or see the point in having 2 screens.

Your budget would be a good place to start as don't forget your going to need a wiring loom, fascia etc which can cost £30-60

I went for a single din for a couple reasons. First I already had the headunit as it was previously used in my old Z4 and I had sat nav in the 350z so didn't want 2 screens or see the point in having 2 screens.

Your budget would be a good place to start as don't forget your going to need a wiring loom, fascia etc which can cost £30-60

I want good sound, multi cd player,Radio, bluetooth, Aux jack and USB, i-pod ready....with optional extra's of car washing, Police alert, private shopper, cash machine ;):lol:

I want good sound, multi cd player,Radio, bluetooth, Aux jack and USB, i-pod ready....with optional extra's of car washing, Police alert, private shopper, cash machine ;):lol: