Ebized

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Mum thinks I look great :p:lol:

PM your address, box will go out tomorrow evening, will be with you next day.

I'm dead serious! Ask Graham! :lol:

I kinda wish you hadn't used the word 'dead' in the message.......especially as Graham has been looking a little under par lately :scare::lol::lol:

My Mum thinks I look great :p:lol:

PM your address, box will go out tomorrow evening, will be with you next day.

I'm dead serious! Ask Graham! :lol:

I kinda wish you hadn't used the word 'dead' in the message.......especially as Graham has been looking a little under par lately :scare::lol::lol:

1. Ebized +1............sat &sun..............hotel booked 18/19/20 May

2. Wasso +1..........Sat & Sun ............Fri, Sat, Sun - (will book tomorrow)

3. Maccaman.........(Sat & Sun)

4. ChrisS.............. Sat & sun...........staying at own 5* accommodation

5. Ken................. Sat & Sun............. Hotel 18/19

6. Chesterfield +2... Sat & Sun.............hotel now booked 18/19/20 May.

7. glrnet + 1........fri, sat & sun......hotel now booked 18/19/20 May

8. Bockaaarck +1....Sat & Sun............hotel booked - 18 / 19 May

9. JetSet...............Sat & Sun.............No accommodation needed

10. 350ZCaroline.....Sat & Sun.............No accommodation and Sunday drive only

11. Will 350z +1 ...........fri, sat & sun.............hotel now booked 18/19/20 May

12. Blacky + 1..........Sun.....................Hotel booked 19th

13. Andyvvc +1.......Sat and Sun.......Hotel booking confirmed for 18,19 and 20th May

14. Madmarky..........Sat & Sun ............Fri, Sat, Sun

15. Lincolnbaggie.......Sat & Sun.............Hotel booked 18/19/20

16. octet (Adrian + Leti) - Fri, Sat, Sun....Booking confirmed

17. choptop +1........Sat & Sun.............Hotel Booking still to be confirmed

10. 350ZCaroline.....Sat & Sun.............No accommodation and Sunday drive only

11. Will 350z +1 ...........fri, sat & sun.............hotel now booked 18/19/20 May

13. Andyvvc +1.......Sat and Sun.......Hotel booking confirmed for 18,19 and 20th May

18. Darren-b.. ...........fri, sat & sun.............hotel booked 18/19/20 May :yahoo:

18. Darren-b.. ...........fri, sat & sun.............hotel booked 18/19/20 May :yahoo:

With reference to Colin an his newcomer thread I'd like to say the following from experience.

My first ever meet was a local one with those in the Midlands. Hooked up with a mate and drove along. Met some at a local pub before driving onto the main meet point. Was I nervous, yeah slightly because I'd never ever been to a car meet before and didn't know what to expect. A large number of them had been Zed owners for quite some time yet instantly welcomed along, all admiring my stock Zed. We went on shall we say an exuberant drive and learnt there was a lot more than just a Zed badge lurking beneath. But the most utterly amazing part though fairly insignificant and I can still hear it now, which was the sound of some 10 Zeds full chat through the countryside, over hills and valleys. The sound was utterly awesome and that sound is a big player in why we all purchased our Zed's.

So from there not too far away was the Wales list, which was mighty bigger than the midlands list. So I popped my name down for the Fri Sat and Sun. Arrived at the Moreton hotel which fully caters for our needs and sat down with a pint with my other half. It wasn't long before other Zed owners joined us outside and asked if we had come along for the meet, and of course yes we had. That was my first meeting of Darren B and madmarky. Who have since then been good mates. The organisation, the roads, hotel, countryside, panorama views and the company in which us Zed fanatics enjoy was absolutely cracking!!!  Since then Wales is ALWAYS on my list of yearly events and have now been on 3. All have been different and never feel like it's the same old weekend. I now book the Fri and Mon off work to make sure I get the best out of Wales.

I urge all those who have never been to pop your name down and to at least stay one night and join in the fun and laughter. You'll never regret it. There are many walks of life on this forum so why not come down, join in and bathe in the sounds of V6's in the hills of Snowdonia.

(Colin more than happy for you to pop this in your locked thread if you wish)

Come on peeps!  :drive1:drunk::band::thumbs::yahoo:

With reference to Colin an his newcomer thread I'd like to say the following from experience.

My first ever meet was a local one with those in the Midlands. Hooked up with a mate and drove along. Met some at a local pub before driving onto the main meet point. Was I nervous, yeah slightly because I'd never ever been to a car meet before and didn't know what to expect. A large number of them had been Zed owners for quite some time yet instantly welcomed along, all admiring my stock Zed. We went on shall we say an exuberant drive and learnt there was a lot more than just a Zed badge lurking beneath. But the most utterly amazing part though fairly insignificant and I can still hear it now, which was the sound of some 10 Zeds full chat through the countryside, over hills and valleys. The sound was utterly awesome and that sound is a big player in why we all purchased our Zed's.

So from there not too far away was the Wales list, which was mighty bigger than the midlands list. So I popped my name down for the Fri Sat and Sun. Arrived at the Moreton hotel which fully caters for our needs and sat down with a pint with my other half. It wasn't long before other Zed owners joined us outside and asked if we had come along for the meet, and of course yes we had. That was my first meeting of Darren B and madmarky. Who have since then been good mates. The organisation, the roads, hotel, countryside, panorama views and the company in which us Zed fanatics enjoy was absolutely cracking!!!  Since then Wales is ALWAYS on my list of yearly events and have now been on 3. All have been different and never feel like it's the same old weekend. I now book the Fri and Mon off work to make sure I get the best out of Wales.

I urge all those who have never been to pop your name down and to at least stay one night and join in the fun and laughter. You'll never regret it. There are many walks of life on this forum so why not come down, join in and bathe in the sounds of V6's in the hills of Snowdonia.

(Colin more than happy for you to pop this in your locked thread if you wish)

Come on peeps!  :drive1:drunk::band::thumbs::yahoo:

Nicely put Ian and I'll leave it here in case anyone wants to add or subtract from what you say - all comments welcome, but as I say for those who would rather have a one-to-one, feel free to contact me :thumbs:

Nicely put Ian and I'll leave it here in case anyone wants to add or subtract from what you say - all comments welcome, but as I say for those who would rather have a one-to-one, feel free to contact me :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=57454

Following on from that, I am pretty much a newbie here. My reasons for not signing up is plainly because I don't know what I want to do next weekend, let alone in May! I'm not fussed about cost of hotel or petrol or meeting new people. I am just terrible at planning things and I always change my mind.

You guys will likely see me at the SE one though. If I wake up in time :D

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=57454

Following on from that, I am pretty much a newbie here. My reasons for not signing up is plainly because I don't know what I want to do next weekend, let alone in May! I'm not fussed about cost of hotel or petrol or meeting new people. I am just terrible at planning things and I always change my mind.

You guys will likely see me at the SE one though. If I wake up in time :D

I actually joined the forum (my first ever) to go on the Wales run. Was encouraged to by Little Miss who happened to come and work at the same place as me. I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions of my life as I had a fantastic experience. Have been hooked on Wales and the forum ever since. So if anybody is mulling over whether to join in or not, I say go for it, as you will have a fantastic time. There have been a lot of genuine friendships that have been formed and you certainly get the chance to put faces/names to a lot of those weird forum avatars. If you are looking for ideas for your Zed modding then this will give you so many and the chance to speak to people about them. Look forward to meeting old and new attendees.