'10 BMW 3 Series 330d M Sport 2dr Step Auto Diesel

Simon+Kat

One of my mates has a 2ooo 330d sport and he loves it. He’s had it from new and had little or no problems with it. Its comfortable, fast and does umpty dumpty miles per gallon.

It still rides like new and he would'nt swap it for anything. Ive got to admit I like it to even though its getting on a bit long in the tooth.

Yours looks great, tell them to get it and enjoy it cos lifes short :thumbs:

I have had the convertible E93 325i 6 cylinder petrol engine version back in 2007 when it was first out. Pretty much trouble free motoring and plenty of bhp and torque. The one in the ad looks like the facelift/LCI version looking at the angel eyes headlights and taillights. :thumbs:B) The BMW diesel engines are a lot more reliable than their efficient dynamics petrol engines(known problems with coils, injectors, HPFP-high pressure fuel pump problems). And the turbodiesel engines can easily be remapped to really good bhp gains. And not to mention very economical to run..average around 40-45mpg. Definitely a good buy.

And that car should still be under BMW manufacturer's warranty..extended warranty is a "must" for older cars that are out of warranty if you do some research on the BMW E90post.com forum. :thumbs:

My folks have got a 530d auto at the moment. Great engine, plenty of torque, typical beamer grunt not a diesel noise lol

There's been a problem with the steering wheel wobbling which no1 seems to be able to fix but great car other than that

Most new BMW E9x(E90/E91/E92/E93) has quite harsh and firm ride due to the standard Bridgestone runflat tyres..the tramlining takes a bit of getting used to but if u have come from a 350Z..probably not a lot of difference. And the ride is worse in those with M Sport versions compared to the SE versions because of the sportier M-Sport sports suspension. Nevertheless i'd rather have the M Sport as they look much better with the bodykit and much nicer interior and sport seats:thumbs: B)

The M cars(1M/M3) however haven't got any runflats..standard non runflats with tyre repair kit. :thumbs:

Well both parents went and looked at it yesterday (without me!), it was immaculate apparently, the guy accepted an offer so they put a deposit down :teeth: .

They cant pick it up until the guy has transfered his private plate (it reads 'FASTER') hopefully i will have a spin in it then...

Thanks for the help.