Favourite Xmas Present?

brillomaster

I got nothing. :dummy:

By the look of your fridge and your hampers, looks like you had a nice drop of scoff today B) I hope you had a good day Martin... even though your on the boat :boat:

Won't be long before your back home :yahoo:

If I post anything on Wednesday night please ignore it. :drunk::lol:

Oh and yes, too much food. :surrender:

Same here, my dad got me an iPad2. I'm currently in New York spending Christmas with my dad for the first time in 15 years! ...however I'm looking forward to the 30th when I get to go home to the fiancé and spoil her rotten with all gifts I got her in NYC!!

I'm afraid mine consists of three great gifts from my other half.

A new camera tripod, polarising lens and best of all a macro lens for close up pics for my hanky panky detailing session tonight with Jayne. clap: :#1::santa:

Fixed :thumbs:

Very good :lol:

Glad you're enjoying it buddy, knew you would, don't forget what I said about pix :D

Mine would have to be the love I get from mrs glrnet and her girls, if you told me 7 years ago I could be this happy I wouldn't have believed you, 6 years ago I met mrs glrnet and this year we got married. I am soooooo proud. Sorted!!!! :thumbs:

Same here, my dad got me an iPad2. I'm currently in New York spending Christmas with my dad for the first time in 15 years! ...however I'm looking forward to the 30th when I get to go home to the fiancé and spoil her rotten with all gifts I got her in NYC!!

Glad you're enjoying it buddy, knew you would, don't forget what I said about pix :D

Mine would have to be the love I get from mrs glrnet and her girls, if you told me 7 years ago I could be this happy I wouldn't have believed you, 6 years ago I met mrs glrnet and this year we got married. I am soooooo proud. Sorted!!!! :thumbs:

:puke: MTFU maaaaaaaaan :lol: merry christmas, im happy youre happy, but at least pretend the beer, or your car, or the presents made you happy!! stop being a lady garden!! :lol::thumbs:

:lol::lol: when you get to my age you'll realise what the important things in life are :p;) , I love my car and beer and those who know me know that.

:puke: MTFU maaaaaaaaan :lol: merry christmas, im happy youre happy, but at least pretend the beer, or your car, or the presents made you happy!! stop being a lady garden!! :lol::thumbs:

:lol::lol: when you get to my age you'll realise what the important things in life are :p;) , I love my car and beer and those who know me know that.

And the odd tipple of whiskey ;)

I would have to say best christmas present for me was my little nephew visiting for his first christmas, 3 months old. Great to have little ones around this time of year.