New front end plus spoiler (pic heavy)

Topcat

I soo want these parts but I cant bring myself to pay for them as I know I'll never get my money back :(

Keep the OEM parts when you put on the mods, then return the car to standard when it's time to sell up.

You'll likely recover 75% of what you shelled out in the first place.

Looing good, I also like the Polish spoiler. It seems to me to be a more subtle version of the N2 spoiler. I think some side skirts will really suit it now to tie in with that N2 front.

On another note, where did you get the reg plate made up, I've got an N2 front and I'm looking at getting a plate to fit in the same place.

oooh I've got the dodgy Polish spoiler in my loft, never got around to fitting it so nice to see it on an Azure. What do you think about it?

BTW - LOVING the new front end!

Any decent bodyshop should be able to fit it, only concern was the finish has a slight rippling effect, but barely noticable unless you've got your cheek on it :)

I soo want these parts but I cant bring myself to pay for them as I know I'll never get my money back :(

The spoiler and bumper are only £350 together, take off the price for selling OEM bumper and it's not really a big outlay for a big difference in looks.

Looing good, I also like the Polish spoiler. It seems to me to be a more subtle version of the N2 spoiler. I think some side skirts will really suit it now to tie in with that N2 front.

On another note, where did you get the reg plate made up, I've got an N2 front and I'm looking at getting a plate to fit in the same place.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260829259794? ... 1439.l2649

There you go, bargain!

Car used to belong to a guy from Scotland, Wrighty i believe. but i bought from a garage in Newcastle Where he part chopped his Zed.

I think the Black Rays look spot on, each to their own I guess.

I've not seen any side skirts that i think look right yet, maybe once i've seen some fitted in the flesh.

Hopefully Uprev and plenum in the summer if i get saving!