Adventure day out(group on)

Cuddle toy

Washing machine

Dart board

Kitchen stuff

Garden stuff

Car stuff

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope Lisa does not look at this thread :headhurt: .... no surprises for her on Sunday :lol:

I bought my gf some stocking fillers, windscreen wipers and an aerial, I should have bought her some front anti roll bar bushes as well, she would have looked at me going "what the hell are these for?!". I didn't have the heart to wrap up the wipers or aerial so I just gave them to her.

She has hers Jim as you saw on sunday, 1K camera and no BJ......WTF :blush:

Toblerone

Tube of nuts

Thorntons chocs

Itunes voucher

Air freshner

Gift cert

Harrods bag

Argos voucher

Adventure day out(group on)

Cuddle toy

Washing machine

Dart board

Kitchen stuff

Garden stuff

Car stuff

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope Lisa does not look at this thread :headhurt: .... no surprises for her on Sunday :lol:

Jaysus Ladz!!! :wacko:

Ioneabee I want to be a fly on your wall when your other half opens that present!!! :bangin: I hope its just some in joke that the pair of you have and not for serious :lol:

Home-made cheque book - each one has a 'treat' on it and she can cash one in at a time - ranging from a massage - to you doing the housework for a week - to a meal out - to a new pair of shoes.... or of course you can just make it entirely 'bedroom' based ;)

I think I gave this advice last year too - did anyone try it?

Yeah Laura told me she handed it right back :p

Who said it was laura :p

Yeah Jay, the bloody thing bounced when I tried to use it.

I bought my other half glass nail files as a stocking filler one year, she loved them and still uses them. How about a DVD or a book?

How about something thoughtful..... Could be a chocolate bar she loved as a kid or something soppy like a framed picture of you two or her and family.

Take a visit to the pound shop and spend £20 and you will have a load of pretty good presents that didn't cost the earth :thumbs:

On second thoughts cancel that idea.........................you may be wearing Christmas Dinner :surrender::lol:

On second thoughts cancel that idea.........................you may be wearing Christmas Dinner :surrender::lol:

:shrug: that would be more likely ... unless it was 20 Terry's chocolate oranges :lol:

See, the idea wasn't that bad :lol:

If I gave Mrs DoogyRev 20 chocolate oranges, she would take them all out of the boxes.... and hurl them at me at high velocity :scare:

:lol::lol:

Jaysus Ladz!!! :wacko:

Ioneabee I want to be a fly on your wall when your other half opens that present!!! :bangin: I hope its just some in joke that the pair of you have and not for serious :lol:

Home-made cheque book - each one has a 'treat' on it and she can cash one in at a time - ranging from a massage - to you doing the housework for a week - to a meal out - to a new pair of shoes.... or of course you can just make it entirely 'bedroom' based ;)

I think I gave this advice last year too - did anyone try it?

They used to do these things in Anne Summers et al, I once bought them for a previous gf but the washing up and hoovering cheqe was used way more than the others so kinda lost the point! :lol:

And it seems like if I give her this I will keep having to do things for her, i feel i do enough already. Maybe if I give her a cheque book with things things she could do for me she would appreciate it just as much?