Need some QUICK xmas pressie ideas!!

UNABASHED

Nina Ricci Nina is a big hit with ladies this year..... (£30 - £50)

Thorntons with her name on it (£3-10)

A trip to La Senza :clap:

or if she's cold like mine always wants to be, an electric blanket for the bed (I should add this is NOT her main present and more of a joke one - yet I know it'll be the one she uses most :headhurt:)

In your terms, what is 'inexpensive and small'?

Well something small is something small lol..... and inexpensive I reckon would be under £40

:lol:

It all depends on how deep his pockets are hey ;)

I'm bloody tighter than a duck's arse...his inexpensive will probably be my expensive!

A couple of Christmases back, I bought my good lady a new battery for her Fiesta! All wrapped up and everything. Her car had been a bugger to start and her face lit up when she saw the battery. She knew her reliable motoring was restored.

She must have got really excited looking at the weight of the thing when wrapped up!!

I would be quite disappointed unwrapping it and realising it's a car battery :lol:

I just bought a new linen/washing basket for my better half, which will be nicely wrapped and put under the tree :lol: (an I'm not joking)

HARSH! :lol:

maybe ----- but last year I bought her a new loo seat :teeth:

guess who was fitting it and then doing decorating and all other manner of stuff of xmas day, boxing day etc

A couple of Christmases back, I bought my good lady a new battery for her Fiesta! All wrapped up and everything. Her car had been a bugger to start and her face lit up when she saw the battery. She knew her reliable motoring was restored.

Maybe she thought the battery was for an industrial toy? :yahoo::lol:

She must have got really excited looking at the weight of the thing when wrapped up!!

I would be quite disappointed unwrapping it and realising it's a car battery :lol:

It's okay being done up to the nines and reeking of Channel No. 5, then getting to your car and finding that the battery is flat AGAIN. She really loved the prezzie and it's still doing it's job to this day!

Blimey, you know how to show a girl a good time!!! ;) Mrs glrnet would have put the loo seat or anything else for the "house" over my head :lol::lol:

I just bought a new linen/washing basket for my better half, which will be nicely wrapped and put under the tree :lol: (an I'm not joking)

guess who was fitting it and then doing decorating and all other manner of stuff of xmas day, boxing day etc

It's okay being done up to the nines and reeking of Channel No. 5, then getting to your car and finding that the battery is flat AGAIN. She really loved the prezzie and it's still doing it's job to this day!

I'd be well chuffed if my mrs got me a car battery tbh! haha!

Blimey, you know how to show a girl a good time!!! ;) Mrs glrnet would have put the loo seat or anything else for the "house" over my head :lol::lol:

she loves it though - takes absolute delight in telling all and sundry what her husband bought her this time !! :blush: great conversation starters :snack:

Thought I'd do that with the tyres :teeth: which I ordered today :)

You mean you haven't wrapped up the new wheels as a present from you to her for you :teeth:

Missed a trick there ;)