Linea Corse Dyna wheels in Hyper Black

MITZ@CougarStore

All, we have the Linea Corse Dyna wheels in Hyper Black on offer at the moment, usual price is £980.00 plus carriage for them, however, we have them for £890.00 delivered.

The wheels also comes with new wheel nuts, lockers and spiggot rings.

The spec of the wheels are:

Front 19 x 8.5 ET 15

Rear 19 x 10 ET 20

Generic photos of the wheels, showing you style and colour.

IMG_7348.jpg

If you're interested, please do send me a PM... :)

• 2 weeks later...
:lol::lol:

You dont know how tempted I am rich..... but I am thinking the mrs would chop my b@lls off as I "SHOULD" be saving for a wedding :blush:

i understand your pain jay, i wanted these for my zed when i had it, and i must admit my biggest regret of the car was going the cheaper option and just refurbed the rays. i wish i had spent the extra and bout the wheels i loved. but finances prevented it.

i suppose the other option is to watch the american market and see if any come up second hand, but i think your more likely to get a seagull to poo gold on your shoulder.

if you get them, get CS to roder you a set in shadow chrome, they look unbelievable. its not black, its not silver, a bit like a gunmetal colour but oh so much more stunning.

IMG_7357.jpg