GTM FX35 HR 2WD 500HP STG1 SUPERCHARGER

4RE Leather

Apart from FB does he have a web page where I can view his product range that you know of please.

On FB it says his team are away in USA. And due to the urgency of this issue I need to illiminate him asap.

I have tried to find a website but as I said his name only showed on FB. Thanks friend

Peter

his website is due for release in the new year, but if its in the states, he has links with most suppliers and can usually get it in, so if you have an idea of what you want ask him,

but also check to see what he currently brings in. either message him on here or on FB,

or alternatively get Abbey to bring something back with them.

I had no idea Mark was in US. They are fitting the S/C.

like I said, at the end of the day it is no one's fault but my own for selling the stock b4 checking that the Cusco fitted.

I am so dum at times. Well most of the time of late.

It takes a lot to get me excited and when i went over and saw my car last week, then saw some customers cars on GTM

website I got tunnel vision.

I just could not take in that the VQ strut bar was not as high as the HR until l saw 2 cars side by side.

Were the problems lay are when parts suppliers state "Fits all models"

A typical example of this was a carbon slam plate I got. I was assured it would fit and it did'nt. The cut out for the bonnet catch resting place was much to small, so i had to shape it.

The supplier had a little rant at me until i sent him the pictures. he soon appologised.

Another lesson learnt and chalked up.

Thenoname:)

Thanks for the offers guys but i thought i would have one last attempt.

Hope they came out ok.

someone asked me about the window tinting so i will get them up later.

The wheels were done by a contact of Taras from Rt performance at Brentford.

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

Mod Edit. Fixed links by adding code. Lexx

Looks like a very nice Kit. Very OEM looking. B) Looking forward to see the numbers after Mark has done his magic.

I wouldn't worry too much about the traction, S/C are very linear and predictable in their power delivery so you just need to be smooth with it. I also have 275 RE050's on mine with the S/C and they're pretty good.

Of course you can loose traction when you want, and sometimes when you don't but it'll be fine if your smooth.

You will love it!!! :drive1

Ah at last, someone singing from my song sheet:)

I wanted to keep it as stealth as possible as I am shy and don't like attention! :yahoo:

Have you got an oem spoiler on the back of yours!

I have asked Taras at RT to look into finding one that is not a show piece but actually gives some down force.

My slippery affaires might be that thetyres are new:)

I still have the Carbon Nismo one that I got of ebay. It was a tad out of alignment so paypal gave me my money back

and i still have the spoiler. Shame as it looks great.

I am sure someone with some knowledge might want it and when bolted on the gap might close.

I found out that the way to tell a real one is the wings touch the body!

You live down south!

thenoname

I just don't get why no one did this before GTM, the Rotrex C-38's they use in those kits are just so clearly better than the vortechs and the C-30 (HKS). Can't wait to see the results, from what's been said on the US forums, that's a quality kit, just wish they'd get on with it and make one for the DE.

DB

DE as in 370? this unit is for HR and DE:) It says on the box 350/370 S/C Kit.

Ask mark he loves to play with them:) :#2:

If the kit fits a DE, i think something just jumped to the top of my wanted list :D

It doesnt

Yea, I've been hoping GTM will get on with it and make a DE version; the C-38 just makes all other supercharger options look like hairdriers (only 400bhp, pah!). Unfortunately doesn't look like they plan to so i'll have to stick their TT kit on my wish-list instead :thumbdown:

DB