GTM FX35 HR 2WD 500HP STG1 SUPERCHARGER

4RE Leather

I just don't get why no one did this before GTM, the Rotrex C-38's they use in those kits are just so clearly better than the vortechs and the C-30 (HKS). Can't wait to see the results, from what's been said on the US forums, that's a quality kit, just wish they'd get on with it and make one for the DE.

DB

To be honest I had always wanted a supercharged car since I was a kid. But a big yankee chrome job. Didn't we all.

Times changed so did the price lol.

I have seen the u-tube on stillen but that only covered the earlier model.

I left it in the hands of Mark as I had not got a clue.

There are some pictures of this fitted to the pre twin throttle on GTM's site.

I think the only difference is that the injectors are going to be 725cc which are I believe larger than the ones shown.

thenoname

:yahoo:

That's going to be epic mate, and about a million times better than the 'yankee chrome' of the stillen. Power curves for the C38's seem to be almost turbo-like, they just get better and better through the revs unlike the stillen which pukes and dies at about 4500-5000. good choice, can't wait to see what it puts down :thumbs:

DB

Glad i don't get taken in by those silly yanky mags. they are trying to say that a zed with mod air intake and a few bits and bobs would make the 0.60 just as quick as any twin turbo or S/C and at most maybe .2 off the oem time. Me thinks it might be the driver?

Why do some people believe everything they read. If that were the case then no one would buy anything and the companies would go bust. Quite obvious that put the stig will get round dunsfold a tad faster than George Osbourn!

This is interesting, i was toying with the GTM idea for my 370, so will be very interested in how Abbey get on with your car,theNoname and ultimately how much the total build comes in at.

One of my biggest concerns is traction, at the moment with my mods i have 315 RWHP and the back breaks away real easy, so how will it cope with 400/450 ?

This is interesting, i was toying with the GTM idea for my 370, so will be very interested in how Abbey get on with your car,theNoname and ultimately how much the total build comes in at.

One of my biggest concerns is traction, at the moment with my mods i have 315 RWHP and the back breaks away real easy, so how will it cope with 400/450 ?

Quite easily with decent tyres and a right foot not made of lead :lol:

zmanalex runs over 600rwhp through toyo t1r's in wet

This piece of kit fits both our engines.

If you send me your email I will send you a copy of invoice.

If you guys want copies of the build process then phone Abbey and press option 1

to speak to Scott. Then one of you nice guys will put them up for me:)

Incidently don't break your bonnet release catch.

Supply and fit is £127 for that stupid bit of plastic.

Glad I still have warranty on the car lol:)

getting on to tyres. I put 275/40/18 050 protenza on the rear and 245/40/18 on front Y rated all round.

As thats what the majority of the 30 odd posts l found on here voted the best

I even spaced the car out by another 20mm each corner.

Now please don't say i told you so or have a long thread about tyres lol but in the dry they are good.

I think the only way they will grip with the power is half a dozen bags of cement in the boot.

I will just take it easy as they have not really worn in yet.

next will be braking system. If you have the power you must be able to have the braking and suspension to stop it.

But I am not a cash machine. I put the ferodo 2500 pads all round and when i have saved some pennies might get some decent disks and larger calliphers.

However My mates ferrari 355 has the same tyres and identical brembo as the 370 and smooth disks so my reckoning is the car should be able to handle the braking. Not that i am going to be road racing anyway.

Admitedly the Ferrari has a mid engine so that will help grip.

Might just get some remoulds and go offroading:)

thenoname

Well I just shot myself in the foot. I inported a Cusco aftermarket Strut Brace from USA. I was assured it would fit my HR car.

I am not going to go into details but to say I am as mad as hell is an understatement.

In a moment of sheer madness I sold the OEM strutt brace for £60 b4 checking that the Cusco fitted. It did not!

So I am now hunting round to find a racing Strut bar in keeping with what I want to do under the bonnet

What gets me going is that I was not aware as to what these HR 2nd hand strut bars go for.

But it would appear that l shall have to pay at least 3 times what I sold my one for.

ruely am sick to death of suppliers lying just to sell a product.

So to the guy that bought my HR strutt bar for £60 last week. Well done to you mate.

The only one I found out of 28 hrs of panic searching 42.000 ebay items is in USA.

Funny enough £64 but he only ships to USA.

So it looks like I shall just have to potter about until I can find something decent.

I saw a lovely carbon one a few weeks ago designed for an HR. But can I find it!

Very soon in the sellers page there will be a 2009 supercharged zed for sale.

If anyone has any genuine knowledge of a UK supplier who has a decent Polished metal or carbon strut brace that will fit please could they pm me asap.

Many thanks

Thenoname

:bounce:

Apart from FB does he have a web page where I can view his product range that you know of please.

On FB it says his team are away in USA. And due to the urgency of this issue I need to illiminate him asap.

I have tried to find a website but as I said his name only showed on FB. Thanks friend

Peter