[SOLD] Azure Blue Z, 55 Reg, GT Pack+Nismo Exhaust

CMR

As above, my car is for sale. Thought I'd list it on here as well as PistonHeads and AutoTrader.

Needs to sell ASAP, Genuine reason for sale being that I have imported an S15 from Japan which is currently on a boat sailing through the Indian Ocean due into Southampton in the middle of December. Had turbo charged cars in the past and decided to go back to them but still keeping it Nissan and RWD whilst having the option of 4 seats. :)

Advert below:

2005 55 Reg Nissan 350Z finished in Azure Blue with desirable GT Pack

Cheaper Tax than the later cars

Reg No : YD55XUS

Just ticked over 60,000 Miles

Full Nissan Dealer Service History

MOT Jan 2012

TAX July 2012

All Nissan Extras including BOSE Sound System, Cruise Control, Electric and Heated Leather Seats, Electric and Heated Mirrors + more

NISMO Exhaust System (£1800 Optional Extra at time of purchase)

No Test Drives without Proof of Insurance on other cars

A few of the RAYS Wheels have very minor kerbing and could do with a refurb to make the car immaculate.

The pictures don't do the car justice, but Azure Blue really needs to be seen not just in pictures.

It is fitted with Falken FK452's all round, 6mm tread up front, around 3mm on the rears.

Full Nissan Main Dealer Service History as stated above, however It is due a P2 service at 60,606 miles, hence the price of £8100 ONO. No advisories last MOT. Bargain priced to sell.

PH Link is http://pistonheads.com/sales/3332955.htm With contact details.

IMG_024648.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0222-1.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Any questions please ask or ring the number on PH's :)

Hi, can you tell me if this has been sold yet?

I am looking for various things in my search, but sure I could add them later (please bear with me as I am fairly clueless with cars but just using in comparison).

Does it have electric folding mirrors?

Does the stereo link to phone?

Are there reversing sensors?

Perhaps someone could give me a rough idea of costs to give me an idea of everall price to compare with others?

Of course, if it is sold then just ignore me :D

Cheers

Hi,

This hasn't sold yet but I have someone coming to view it this weekend, and also someone next weekend if it doesn't sell on Saturday :thumbs:

It has Electric and Heated Mirrors as stated in the advert above and It has the Bluetooth adapter for Bluetooth enabled mobile devices.

It does not have parking sensors.

Thanks.