Azure 350z 2004 Modified 80k miles SOLD

lamby

Hi all,

I am putting my beloved Azure 350z for sale as recently just bought a house and looking to free up some cash to re-decorate etc.

First of all it is Azure blue with Black Leather interior with GT pack Bose Sound system all usual extras etc. It has 80,000 miles on the clock and has had regular oil and filter changes with good quality oil, recent work carried out to the car has been new DBA wiper slot Discs all round and new Ferodo DS 2500 pads all round also bought from ZMANALEX and work done 3 months ago by myself, it also has BERK High flow cats fitted to it also 3 months ago fitted by my local garage. The car has been remapped by RS Tuning 4 months ago BHP Increase from 269 BHP to 296 BHP with DYNO print out to prove. Also about 6 months ago the gearbox oil and rear Diff oil was flushed and changed. both front wheel bearings have been replaced with genuine nissan spare parts most recent one was 6 months ago near side front and about 12 months ago the offside was replaced again by local garage. The car has 3 months tax and 3 months MOT remaining, Falken 452 on rear and bridgestones on fornt all tyres are in good condition with about 3-4 mm all round. Spare original alloys and Falken 452 all around are in excellent condition only few months old and have around 6-8mm all round.

Previous history when i first bought the car October 2008 it had a tappet noise problem causing some noise from the engine i had the top end of the engine stripped and valve clearances checked and found them to be worn so replaced the worn valve lifters with genuine nissan spare parts and had the engine flushed and rebuilt (top end) and i can honestly say the car has never missed a beat ever since and have had no other problems with it apart from that.

Modifications:

Motordyne Plenum spacer

JWT Popcharger

NISMO exhaust system

Eibach PRO STREET Lowering Springs

Berk HFC

Remapped

Nismo replica bodykit

Rear diffuser

Aluminium door sills

LED interior lighting

RAYS alloys 18"

Clear side markers

Nismo Mats

stubby aerial

NISMO carbon fibre B pillars

NISMO Gear knob

Also i have standard parts for cats, Springs, rear spoiler and door sills and 5 spoke wheels and tyres.

I have an Exedy clutch kit which has not been fitted yet the clutch is almost at the end of its life and i was going to fit it but then bought a house so decided no to fit it and unfortunately now i have decided that the car must go so the clutch and all standard parts i have will come with the car if the price is right.

All round the car is in good condition and will be sorry to see it go have loved every moment of ownership however other priorities have taken over now.

There are some chips in the front bumper and some scratches on the front bumper also so will require a respray to the front bumper. also some filthy tow-rag tried to steal the Z badge off the boot and failed but it is snapped pictures to follow soon.

Any questions or interest please contact me and any constructive comments from members regarding the ad are welcomed thank you for looking.

Car MUST GO!!! £6450 ONO

Randomiphonejuly005.jpg

Randomiphonejuly004.jpg

Randomiphonejuly003.jpg

Randomiphonejuly002.jpg

Randomiphonejuly001.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Pics of spare wheels 5 spoke original alloys and other spare parts can be taken upon request.

NOTE: Pictures posted are from july and october, will get recent pictures up at the weekend and any other info on request. Can be contacted via PM.

Cheers Steve

Also as keep forgetting about things about the car as this is the first car advert i have done and reluctantly writing it at that but. the car is a UK model and has the GT pack, Black leather interior, Heated and electric seats, brembo brakes, BOSE Sound system. the car also is sitting on 25mm spacers for those who havent already noticed.

my appologies for keep missing stuff off the Original Post.

More pictures page 2-3

Fishmanboy: im sure at that price you could come up and purchase it lol where are you from?

Bobbyheinz: im only 24 bought the car first standard and insurance was cheap and now with all modifications declared insurance is still cheap i can tell you how much if you wish?

Thanks for all the good luck wishes guys. just wish it didnt have to go will be sad to see it go i love the car and once the house is done and everything you never know i may buy another one lol or something more ridiculous hahaha

Fishmanboy: are you sure i cannot tempt you to come up and purchase it ;) cant be too far!!

bobbyheinz: u may be surprised at the quote i have for the car it is relatively cheap for the car that it is.

and also thanks to all for the good luck wishes. i will be very sad to see it go as ive had so many good times in the can and i love it wish it didnt have to go but needs must i suppose.

oooh Newcastle is soooooo far away :bang::cry:

I demand you move closer and sell me your car lol

:thumbs:

There are roads that go to Newcastle, not the end of the earth :lol:

And just think of the great drive back you will have once you bought it :D

Get up there on Nat Express for the price of a burger, or two ;)

Am tempted back to a 350Z, and this has to be one of the best cheap Zeds I have seen. However am another southerner!

If this was within a couple of hours then I would be round for a look, but need to be 100% before heading 300 miles each way!

And just think of the great drive back you will have once you bought it :D

Get up there on Nat Express for the price of a burger, or two ;)

Flying won't cost a lot more. It was cheaper for me to fly to Newcastle to pick my car up than it was to get a train & it was a 45min flight :D

Cost me a grand total of £30 to fly to Newcastle B)

As it was mapped at RS Tuning, is it the UpRev tune? Also from the dates I take it the tune and bhp was before the high flow cats?

Have been out of the Z scene for about 3-4 years (had a charged Z back then), how many hours is a typical clutch install?

Also looks like a mark on the rear bumper in the photo, is that a scratch or dirt?

Typical clutch install at a guess by a good mechanic would orbs be half a day to a full day so split it in the middle and probs about 6 hours.

The mark you can see on the rear bumper after closer inspection of the photo and the car is actually the reflection off the back of my iPhone (little apple sign I think) definately no mark tere on the rear bumper on the car I'm going to take not pictures tonight to conform with forum guidelines anyway so you will see!

I think in the advert I may have got the dates mixed up as I'm 99% sure the cats were on before the remap so the BHP and remap are current.

Yes it is a uprev remap performed by RS Tuning and I do have the printout to prove BHP If I can find it tonight in the dark then I will take pictures of it also and post up. Thanks for your interest I hope this answers you questions any more feel free to ask thanks

Steve

Hi All,

Here are some pictures i have just taken tonight including Remap Graph from RS tuning and i appologise my mistake it is 293.3 BHP as seen on the graph not what i put in original post as 296 BHP which was off the top of my head i do appologise.

PLEASE NOTE THE NUMBER PLATE WILL NOT BE SOLD WITH THE CAR I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS IN ORIGINAL POST AGAIN APPOLOGIES FOR ANY CONFUSION MY HEAD IS NOT WITH IT AT THE MOMENT.

but non the less please see photos below.

also there is a video in there with the exhaust note with the nismo exhaust with the berk HFC

SAM_0559.jpg

SAM_0574.jpg

SAM_0573.jpg

SAM_0572.jpg

SAM_0571.jpg

SAM_0570.jpg

SAM_0569.jpg

SAM_0568.jpg

SAM_0567.jpg

SAM_0566.jpg

SAM_0565.jpg

SAM_0564.jpg

SAM_0563.jpg

SAM_0562.jpg

SAM_0561.jpg

SAM_0560.jpg

SAM_0558.jpg

SAM_0557.jpg

SAM_0605.jpg

SAM_0603.jpg

SAM_0602.jpg

SAM_0600.jpg

SAM_0599.jpg

SAM_0598.jpg

SAM_0596.jpg

SAM_0593.jpg

SAM_0592.jpg

SAM_0591.jpg

SAM_0590.jpg

th_SAM_0588.jpg

SAM_0587.jpg

SAM_0585.jpg

SAM_0584.jpg

SAM_0583.jpg

SAM_0582.jpg

SAM_0581.jpg

SAM_0580.jpg

SAM_0579.jpg

SAM_0578.jpg

SAM_0577.jpg

SAM_0576.jpg

SAM_0575.jpg

Thanks

Steve

GLWTS - looks an awesome car shame you weren't selling 5 months ago, I would have come up and had it off you like a shot as it ticks off pretty much all the boxes for me B)

Of course, you could always return it close to stock and sell the aftermarket bits on here . I'm sure there'd be plenty of takers and would put it back in reach for those not able to insure a modded car.

I may be slightly biased though as I'd be right at the front of that queue tbh :lol: