JTS 2007 Silvertone circuit: Zeds wanted for parade lap!

Removed

Yay :yahoo:

1882JTS1-2311.jpg

Do you think they'd do a group CD? I mean theres not exactly enough of us individually to warrent £45 each, but as a forum, I guess we'd fill a CD nicely. Do you think we should approach them? I'd rather have the original JPGs than a print.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay :yahoo:

1882JTS1-2311.jpg

Do you think they'd do a group CD? I mean theres not exactly enough of us individually to warrent £45 each, but as a forum, I guess we'd fill a CD nicely. Do you think we should approach them? I'd rather have the original JPGs than a print.

Aerial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Nice, still waiting for my mates pics, im being patient though

Then I will wait patiently whlie you send them to me. Hope you're better a posting stuff than me! Still got that CD to you in the end. :thumbs:

Nice, still waiting for my mates pics, im being patient though

Then I will wait patiently whlie you send them to me. Hope you're better a posting stuff than me! Still got that CD to you in the end. :thumbs:

dude PM your address so i can send them over :thumbs:

Cheers chap! Will do in a mo.

On other matters of the event, this was posted on Z Club forums (http://www.zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9731):

An apology from the EDC/Time Attack organisers

Hi guys,

My name is Glen Horncastle and I am the co-owner and director of event operations for the European Drift Championship and Time Attack Series.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise personaly for the delay to your parade lap which was caused by us on Sunday, and subsequently the shortening of your laps. It was very embarrassing for us as your parade was an integral part of the JTS and I can assure you we pride ourselves on our time keeping but sods law the only time we really had a delay all day was when all you guys were waiting to go.

I was personaly on the Drift start line and was watching as you guys were queueing up in readiness for your laps and then waiting patiently for us to get the hell out of the way. We (operations staff) did try to hurry our session up but the more we tried the slower our drivers seemed to be running and the faster the clock ticked on.

But when you got out on track it was a great sight to see, I was lucky enough to have dashed (well as quick as my buggy could dash that is!!) upto the time keepers room just as you all came past and the parade looked absolutely superb, so well done for getting so many of you guys together and producing a great spectacle.

Well once again please accept my sincerest apologies and thankyou for bearing with us in what must have been a very frustrating 20+ minutes.

Kind regards,

Glen

Director of Events & Operations

SPL

www.timeattack.co.uk

www.europeandriftchampionship.eu

Very good of them to post the appology. He also goes on to say that they offed up the 15-20 mins session where they introduced the drift drivers, but Silverstone marshalls denied it and cut short our parade lap to keep things on schdule.