LakeZ 2012

martinmac

Just one option that may be worth exploring. We have a local rental house which we hired recently. It was in December so the price is more in June. Works ut as £440 for the weekend. It sleeps 11 so if you can get a bunch together it works out pretty cheap.

http://www.old-bank-house.co.uk/index.p ... id=29&id=1

This is for friday pm to Monday morning.

Dont ask me to coordinate it though. :lol:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one option that may be worth exploring. We have a local rental house which we hired recently. It was in December so the price is more in June. Works ut as £440 for the weekend. It sleeps 11 so if you can get a bunch together it works out pretty cheap.

http://www.old-bank-house.co.uk/index.p ... id=29&id=1

This is for friday pm to Monday morning.

Dont ask me to coordinate it though. :lol:

Due to recent action taken on me by forum "staff" I will now not be attending this meet.

You're right about "staff" - we don't get bloody paid and are left battered and bruised by the general membership at every opportunity! :lol::lol:

In fact I think we should be called Forum 'Mugs' instead...... :blush:

Anyway Neilly, no need not to attend a meet over any issue on the forum. It'll only be you that misses out mate. Besides, you have to be a front runner for trophies this year! ;)

Due to recent action taken on me by forum "staff" I will now not be attending this meet.

You're right about "staff" - we don't get bloody paid and are left battered and bruised by the general membership at every opportunity! :lol::lol:

Anyway Neilly, no need not to attend a meet over any issue on the forum. It'll only be you that misses out mate. Besides, you have to be a front runner for trophies this year! ;)

I appreciate the kind words stew

I appreciate the kind words stew

Just saying it as it is mate. As a team, once an action dealt with it's done. No grudges and no hard feelings from our side. :)

Not sure if the Piano at lakes could handle another JD'd up Neil bashing! :lol::lol::lol:

Way to show them :dummy:

Nothing like missing out on a good time with your mates to make a point!

Nowt to do with that Dave, it more about not causing trouble and Not making a scene.

LONG STORY :lol:

Don't worry I'm up to speed. Caught the shortened version.

I can't see Neil not attending the Lakez, as his car will be ready for then, and I can't see Neil holding back the temptation to get a prize!!

Nowt to do with that Dave, it more about not causing trouble and Not making a scene.

Your Scottish, don't you do that everytime you cross the border :shrug:

I'm hoping to come to Lakez and it will be a good opportunity to meet some of you sweaty socks :lol:

I'll have to check with Martin, but last year we charged £5 for a single day attendance.

The Saturday is when the drive out happens, and the bands play on the evening. Nothing really happens on the Friday night and the Sunday is the raffle and show and shine though generally people are getting ready to leave by then.

Your Scottish, don't you do that everytime you cross the border :shrug:

I'm hoping to come to Lakez and it will be a good opportunity to meet some of you sweaty socks :lol:

Ofcourse we do..... we also wear our kilts on a regular basis... all have ginger hair, only eat haggis and can fire bolts of lightning from our @rse :blush::lol::lol:

Il be coming but would just be for the one day other the weekend , Saturday the best ?

Is there anything to pay for coming one day ?

Saturday is the best day really if you can only make one. Its worth staying overnight though for the in depth car related discussions. :drunk::lol:

I cant remember much happening on the friday night. :blush:

If there are enough people attending I can throw another band into the mix for friday. :)

Only eat haggis ...

To be fair the Haggis with drambuie was very nice on the hoon when we went. I'd imagine you could eat it a lot :teeth:

Thats the fancy type of haggis...... the good old traditional haggis neeps and tatties is a winner.

But yes the drambuie is rather nice ...... just dont look at the callories :surrender::lol:

Not sure if the Piano at lakes could handle another JD'd up Neil bashing! :lol::lol::lol:

Come on mate, that's the only reason I was going :band:

And then there's the best in show trophy :#1: , now you wouldn't want a suvernor winning 2 years running now would you!!? :)