LakeZ 2012

martinmac

As Paul knows I don't really like the stuff but I can be persuaded :wacko:

Are you bringing short paul and his never ending supply of cider? :lol:

Should be there again this coming year. Looking forward to it. Just hoping for some sun this year :thumbs:

We should all be there :thumbs: Place your orders for West Country Cider now :lol::thumbs:

Very easily persuaded if I remember :lol:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a lot more owners of the older models this year though. :)

Well I will be there for one, lets hope we can get more than 4 S30's next year, I felt a bit outnumbered.... :D

More traders would be good, a big social BBQ and band in a Marquee would be great but not sure how the Heaves would be with that...

As Paul knows I don't really like the stuff but I can be persuaded :wacko:

Are you bringing short paul and his never ending supply of cider? :lol:

Should be there again this coming year. Looking forward to it. Just hoping for some sun this year :thumbs:

We should all be there :thumbs: Place your orders for West Country Cider now :lol::thumbs:

What are you on about Graham - you'd drink anything :p:lol:

• 1 month later...
This may seem a long way off but there will be a lot more cars there this year with the interest from another few forums so if anyone wants a room at the heaves I would book soon, there are presently only 12 rooms left. :)

think i'm gonna do the camping this year tbh.... rooms were expensive and not so great... dont think the missus is joining me for 2012 also, so im well up for camping.(more money for JD and Jager :lol: )

Should be able to get up this year for the drive out on saturday or sunday.

Something came up at the last minute last year and I was unable to make it.

Hope to have my Amuse front and sides fitted by then and maybe a chargespeed rear but we'll see how funds get on as the year progresses.

The Amuse front and sides are currently resding in the loft . . . .

I cant do the week unfortunately. Got loads of stuff on round about then...

Think i'll be camping as the missus is definately not joining us. She said she doesnt want to stand about in a "field" for a weekend listening to sh1t about cars :lol:

I haven't been called young in a while :lol: Do you remember laura and nicole tho martin? They where the youngish girls who had on huge heels and were dressed to go on a night out in London :lol: Even if Laura doesnt come I will defo be attending :drunk:

I haven't been called young in a while :lol: Do you remember laura and nicole tho martin? They where the youngish girls who had on huge heels and were dressed to go on a night out in London :lol: Even if Laura doesnt come I will defo be attending :drunk:

+1 boys weekend :)