LakeZ 2012

martinmac

Too right Mr G - anything was better than last year!

Dates will be changed for LakeZ 2013 taking into account major events and sliding in some SUNSHINE all weekend!! :#1:

Anyway - onto some photo's.

IMG_7735.jpg

IMG_7736.jpg

IMG_7737.jpg

IMG_7738.jpg

IMG_7739.jpg

IMG_7740.jpg

IMG_7741.jpg

IMG_7742.jpg

IMG_7743.jpg

IMG_7744.jpg

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_7747.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

IMG_7749.jpg

IMG_7750.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7753.jpg

IMG_7754.jpg

Having to do this in two posts as the server is not allowing me to post :wacko::wacko:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pics,

looks like you need some anti spacers for those wheels :dry:

Quote "Mad Max Zed" which I think Lee said.

Not sure handling would be too great with 8 wheels!

Great weekend and met some very nice people, big thanks to Martin and team.

Also a big big thanks to Tim from Envy Valeting for working his magic on the near side of the Zed :thumbs: .

Travel to the Lakes something sticking out from a hedgerow scraped along the side :scare: Tim made the time to sort it out, top man :clap:

A great weekend as always and the weather was good for the Saturday.

A big thank you to Martin and the team for putting on the event.

Really enjoyed the Karting but there was no way I could keep up with Speedy Ken!

Good to see old friends and meet new ones. Michelle and myself drank the bar dry on Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer. :)

Back safely from The LakeZ Meet, a superb venue chosen by Martinmac, Once again blessed with indifferent weather (how did so many of us get sunburned?) Not such a high attendance as last year but it was good to meet up with friends old and new and see a few more 240/60's back on the road. The Heaves Hotel is a great venue and a good place to stay. Comfortable accomodation and the food was superb.

A bit of jiggling with the bookings prevented Steve Burns and Paul Wrangle from sharing a double four poster bed but Burnsie still woke up as the hotel ghost strolled past his bed in the early hours!

Well done Martin. Same again next year

Now peeps, don't miss another great event, get your names down for Zed - Fest in August.

Martin also had a ghostly experience.

He told me Sunday morning....

"Got woken up this morning by the TV coming on all by itself"

:scare:

I think I'll be staying in the tent again next year :byebye:

Great weekend and the weather was typical for the lakes dry and bright, I hope everybody enjoyed the karting just a little different than sitting in a field allday but it makes you drink more afterwards well thats what i told Karen,chuffed to have won first prize in the raffle Martin fits great.

Max.

Big respect to Martin and Liz, and ALL who contributed to making LakeZ as good as it is. Weather was FAR better than last year, and the entire event was with huge success. A shame the numbers weren't as fruitful as last year, but that's the way it falls. After discussions last night the future is VERY bright for LakeZ with some new ideas and planning to make it just as good as Wales.

It would be great if more local Zeders could join in, considering we were on their patch yet not there. The Scots were missed and of course the other Southerners.

Please all make a date for LakeZ in your diary for next year, the bar is being raised considerably.

Yay for the winner!! I think he deserved it after all this time. Also a BIG thank you to Nissan for the gifts donated to the raffle. Maybe Nissan could pop along next time?

I've had a look through the pics, some good ones in there which I'm about to upload and paste in.

Great to meet the northern crowd again..... and some new faces. A very big thanks for having me along and looking forward to the next LakeZ!!

Hey get this..... got home today saw my Mrs and she said dinner is on..... :teeth: and guess what it was!!!

T-Bone! I love it..... what a wonderful surprise.

Pics to follow and well done for those making the meet CHEERS! :drunk:

hope you enjoyed your T Bone :lol:

Martin also had a ghostly experience.

He told me Sunday morning....

"Got woken up this morning by the TV coming on all by itself"

:scare:

I think I'll be staying in the tent again next year :byebye:

Neil P did say he felt his room was haunted :lol:

T-Bone was great Max but had stomach cramps afterwards and couldn't work out why?

Great of you to organise the Karting and of course winning with Lexx and Lee :#1:

Superb circuit and hopefully a we can do it again but with more people to make it a little more exciting on track.

Great weekend and the weather was typical for the lakes dry and bright, I hope everybody enjoyed the karting just a little different than sitting in a field allday but it makes you drink more afterwards well thats what i told Karen,chuffed to have won first prize in the raffle Martin fits great.

Max.

I replaced the stone of sweat I lost with ice chilled Coors light :thumbs:

Thanks for showing me how the whole supermarket thing works too Max and the use of your boot space :lol::thumbs:

Max.

I replaced the stone of sweat I lost with ice chilled Coors light :thumbs:

Thanks for showing me how the whole supermarket thing works too Max and the use of your boot space :lol::thumbs:

You just need to learn to get everything you went shopping for lol :dry: