Ebay sale

Mark@Abbey m/s

I saw this also and popped it on my watch list.

But Mark, if there's a load of parts missing, how easy or expensive is it to replace these parts. I've been investigating the Vortech and I know Cookbot adapted his own bracket and so on, which I spoke with Vortech in the US and they said to change or replace parts such as mounting brackets etc is quite expensive, easier to just buy new?

So what's the option with the HKS and getting parts?

This kit is for a DE (276bhp) motor it wont fit a REV UP like your Wasso. I know Cookbot modified his bracket but I am afraid we wont due to strenght issues.

It has only a couple of brackets missing from the intercooler/supercharger oil cooler set up, very easy to make;

I was going to fit it to my Red 350Z car but I think I will soon be moving this car on to make way for either a 350Z convertible for cruisng or a 370Z for development usage.

This kit is for a DE (276bhp) motor it wont fit a REV UP like your Wasso. I know Cookbot modified his bracket but I am afraid we wont due to strenght issues.

It has only a couple of brackets missing fromt he intercooler sueprcharger oil cooler, very easy to make;

I was going to fit it to my Red 350Z car but I think I will soon be moving this car on to make way for either a 350Z convertible for cruisng or a 370Z for development usage.

Shame - poxy Revup!!

I'll keep saving my pennies for a new one then.