DIfferent 350z Aftermarket Exhaust

M13KYF

• 2 weeks later...

+30 bhp!!!! are they having a laugh, probably when they have got your money. :)

Surely the best exhaust is the one that makes the most power without the noise intrusion. Noise out the back is one thing but you don't want a constant drone inside the car as that will get fatiguing during normal driving.

Anyone have any experiance with the Milltek exhaust. This has a resonator in the middle pipe to prevent exhaust noise intrusion inside the car.

• 5 months later...

Surely the best exhaust is the one that makes the most power without the noise intrusion. Noise out the back is one thing but you don't want a constant drone inside the car as that will get fatiguing during normal driving.

Anyone have any experiance with the Milltek exhaust. This has a resonator in the middle pipe to prevent exhaust noise intrusion inside the car.

Think Vik on here has the Milltek.

Been trawling the archives again Craig :lol:

Been trawling the archives again Craig :lol:

I do try to use the search button ;) ....before getting confused and giving up :blush:

:lol: I do.......... Stew, John & Jay all 'experienced' it at KRC the other week, they'll be able to give you an impartial view..........I can't be impartial because its the best thing I've done to the car (thankyou Mr T) and it makes me laugh like an idiot every time I floor it in 2nd ( & I still have full hearing in both ears) ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Mine is off for full system tomorrow at Tony Banks Leeds. Might post the result but their costs are great and got a good local rep. I'm choosing TVR type burble over being annoying to neighbours. Might be my age tho !

Edited by Devilishdeb

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Looking at replacing the exhaust on my 350z and looking for HR exhaust with loud sound but no drone inside. Exactly like i have at the moment with a standard exhaust that has a break near the box! Lol. Quiet on cruise great sound accelerating.....but wee loss of power i guess!

Been listening to Scorpion System and Invidia N1. Any others and has anyone fitted those two?

• Like 1