wasso's car

ceaser

:lol: I left the keys with Taras, so he may have moved it.

Looks like RT should change their name to 350z performance :#1: (there was a Chilli one there not sure who's it was on Sat?)

Steve 350z was there on Sat, Coldel is there on Tue, so it's turning into a Zed carpark.

Looks like RT should change their name to 350z performance :#1: (there was a Chilli one there not sure who's it was on Sat?)

Steve 350z was there on Sat, Coldel is there on Tue, so it's turning into a Zed carpark.

The Chilli belongs to me Wasso, :yahoo: i was picking her up when i saw yours.

The Chilli belongs to me Wasso, :yahoo: i was picking her up when i saw yours.

Ahhh I see. Looks very nice :thumbs:

It's a JVC - it's got everything I need and more. It actually originated from Muddys car, here's a pic, tried to find some more of his car cos it was the bee's knee's but looks like he's deleted them from photobucket apart from this one

avater_jpm.jpg

Absolutely, great service and a willingness to get the job done...Taras has been on hand for all my various questions as well which maybe didnt lead to work done...like quite a few traders on here so hats off but thats the sign of a good business :thumbs:

its a nice looking car,the chargespeed rear makes a big difference

ive left Taras with a few bits and pieces for mine so should be coming back from RT looking a bit different :D

I would love to have a wrap or totally new colour but want to put the funds to other items.

There is a colour match issue. It's rather odd though.

It goes like this.

Car is standard the receives carbon boot and painted by a garage in the Midlands. There seems to be no miss-match. The bumpers go on and there now appears to be a miss-match.

The rear bumper matches the boot, but doesn't match the car. So two garages have used paint code B17 and both painted panels matched spot on :thumbs: so why is there a miss-match with the standard paint. I have a feeling the standard paint isn't B17 it's more like B17.1 or something? Taras is going to do his best to tone to the paint on the car which personally I think Nissan have applied as a different tone :shrug:

:lol:

i see what you mean about the colour, to me it was the front and the skirts which were most noticable, but im sure they could be easily matched to the main body of the car.

Incidentally I took the old man down to RT so i could get a lift back - he's retired which has its advantages :lol: and he couldnt tear himself away from your car; he kept staring at it and saying how much he liked the front - he didnt even notice the colour match!

he didnt like the chargespeed rear though- his comment was "how would you put a tow hitch on that?" :lol:

Well Taras siad he's going to test a number of B17 samples from different companies to see if it's a mixing issue. Thing is if they can't match it I think I may need to visit Nissan and get them to test their version of B17. We shall see.

:lol: tow hitch. That's great of our older generation. My dad saw my car for the first time a few months ago and said "where are the back seats, and where does your shopping go" :doh:

well good luck with it, im picking mine up saturday so i will see how he's getting on with it

i know what you mean about the older generation, the old man is constantly bemused as to why i would want a car which can't tow a caravan. Mind you, my condesending attitude to his 'not practical' comments soon disappeared when i was setting off to the airport and tried to put my suitcase in the boot :scare:

not a situation you want to find yourself in - plane taking off in a few hours and no way to get your luggage to the airport......

Should have got a sensible car son.... Bet that was the comment.

We've done two European trips in the Zed now, which account for 5,000 miles on the clock. We've managed to stuff in tent, camping gear, air bed, duvet, pillows, pots pans food oh and clothes :lol: strategic planning and of course without the spare wheel it's like having a second boot!