Forza 4. Ohmygaweeesawboootifawl!

Railgun

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a few goes of it and tried out the simulation handling; not sure if that was there in FM3? Either way, feels awesome now. Do agree it's a little odd that they lost out on the Porsche license? But some of the changes in the game especially lightning engine make it look sweet. Trying to wrestle an SLS around the Top Gear track with just ABS on is a nightmare with my fat fingers but hella fun!

Anyone organising any forum races :boxing:

I'm game once I get back home after the borders run mate. Haven't had the practice yet though, so ill need a few hours. :thumbs:

I work nights so on at random times.... add me, I will give you one guess for my Xbox Live Profile ;)

Just bought and installed it, im up for some racing. It was good fun racing wasso and darren-b in gt5 cant wait for forza as its a lot more fun than gt5.

Im away this weekend but back monday and keen for some racing.

I went and got the new wireless wheel yesterday, its pretty good, takes some getting used to but quite responsive. I guess purists would sniff at it but if you dont have a permanent set up with a fixed wheel and pedals etc its ideal, kind of a step up from a wii wheel on Mario Kart! I found you can sit back comfy on the sofa and rest it on your lap quite comfy, ideal for the casual gamer!

The wheel is ok pal. Not essential by any means, but fun. It is retro compatible (according to guy in Game), so if you can get a good price, sure, its fine. Certainly far more responsive than I was expecting! :thumbs:

I went and got the new wireless wheel yesterday, its pretty good, takes some getting used to but quite responsive. I guess purists would sniff at it but if you dont have a permanent set up with a fixed wheel and pedals etc its ideal, kind of a step up from a wii wheel on Mario Kart! I found you can sit back comfy on the sofa and rest it on your lap quite comfy, ideal for the casual gamer!

Cheers guys, worth a go for £20 then. I've been playing Forza 1,2 and 3 with the pad so would imagine it'll take some getting used to but wondered if it adds a little more realism without being much more difficult.

:drive1

Only got a small shot of it on Friday night once the missus went to bed...

Still not took the steering wheel out the rapper, first shot I done with Kinect, my arms were getting sore before the end of it...But it's actually very good fun and good seeing the drivers hands turn on the wheel exactly as yours does.

Started the career, bought a 350z, of course, and done the first 5 events. Last event was knocking down the pins at Top Gear track, needed something like 295,000 points to complete and most I could get was around 265k. Gave up in the huff :blush:

One thing, before I started racing I went to the part where you can buy ready made paint jobs which people put on their marketplace, managed to get a decent one which cost no money but for the life of me can't see how I apply it...

Its in the "rivals" challenges from the "my club" menu if I recall correctly. You can check your friends times, or just go set one of your own and see where you are in the world rankings.

Gotcha. Need to go dig out the XB live usernames thread now as I finally got the router moved to the living room and Xb and PS3 wired up properly :yahoo: