143 350Z Gt4

aji621

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

6300660958_dc9179a2df_z.jpg

6302743749_8230aede45_z.jpg

in this picture you can see The issue i have found with the car, It has had a bad respray on the Door & the rear quater, it seems like a blow over but it was just done very cheap and the paint does not match

6302775553_1b173bbdcb_z.jpg

I will be getting the whole car resprayed next year in the same colour as of now this is what i am saving for as i like my cars to be as mint as they can be! Just a shame about this colour and how much of a bastard it is to match! ohwell!

I saw this up for sale in September this year at a very good price, has only covered about 4000 miles since December 2009.

If you got it for less than advertised, even adding on the cost of a respray, you have still picked up a low priced GT4.

Are they not the standard ones? I honestly don't know because they've been painted Red what looks like by a paint brush lol I want to change the colour soon, they Seem like brembo's to me though?

to be honest the garage that had it didnt know a whole lot about the car. I didnt notice the paint when i picked it up as it was raining, even though i stood and looked around the bloody thing for nearly with my mate!! ive had it inspected & the body shop said it is a straight as you like car that has just had a crappy over spray, they expect it to be somthing simple that done the previous paint damage, I am going to get it fully resprayed next year in the same colour as it has the usual wear and tear of a 6 year old Car, & Yeah i got it for a very very fair price considering its Mileage & FSH & overall condition (excusing the 2 panels that arnt the right colour)