v2 bumper no. plate options??? pics plz

wide

hi all,

ive just upgraded to a bulge bonnet & v2 bumper on my 06 kuro & think it looks great, but the problem is what to do, as in no. plate options. do i go for a smaller 12" x 3" show plate which im leaning towards but worried about getting pulled or maybe a retratable one like shires, what other options are there??? plz post pics of the various ways youve done it & by all means obscure your plate no.

thanks for any help matt.

Honestly not sure if this is strictly legal, but certainly didn't have any problems in 18 months or so?

How did you manage to fit it in there, my plate is too big to fit in that gap. Also, where is it screwed into, it looks like the screws are on the edges whereas the only place I canthink to screw it is in the middle.

I'm looking at making a holder to fit in the tow hook, inspired by this: http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=STILICBKT01&c=EX&r=&b=&m=all

• 3 weeks later...

Bloke around the corner sells them. i give him the money and post them out. cost £110 to your door which is the same price as the group buy was last year and we had VAT increase and exchange rates have got worse since then too and this is a single unit price and not waiting for 9 others or more to want one too. Have already sent some out to a couple of members on here who could verify the product.

Wasso.

Where abouts did u get that front plate made mate? I'm after one for my V2.

Cheers pal.

I really can't remember sorry mate, I did abed the details to Buster a while ago not sure if he retained the info I passed on??