Twin Turbo Zed, 2004 UK car, 27k miles-New price!

Lum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right long story short this car was sold....

However the guy has messed me about something chronic for the past 2 weeks & has just told me today that he won't now be buying it.

Needless to say he won't be getting his deposit back!

Unfortunatly I have already put a deposit on a new car that I don't really want to lose!

Sooooo based on the deal I had agreed with this messer and the fact I will be keeping his deposit.....

If anyone is interested in my car and is in a position where they can put a deposit on it I will accept

£11000

I have now fitted the O2 sensor spacers aswell as replacing a faulty O2 sensor & this has cleared the engine management light.

I've also ran the airbag system diagnosis which showed no faults & cleared the memory which has stopped the airbag light flashing.

well i havn't really been bumping it or pushing it that much... infact i've been turning people away as it was as good as sold to a guy off ebay!

But basically he's either a dreamer or a messer.... either way he aint buying it now :bang:

Quick update...after pretty much giving up on receiving them the previous owner has finally forwarded copies of receipts for most of the parts as promised!

The twin turbo kit has the ball bearing turbo upgrade option aswel as having the 321 stainless header upgrade to give the broadest torque & power band possible.

So your getting not only the standard TT kit but number of upgrades on top....all for the bargain price of £11k

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievably I have now had 2 people view the car, love it, leave a deposit only to contact me a week later to say they don't actually have the money to buy it!

I'm not looking to make anymore as a result so taking that into account I will now let this go for £10500.... Come, take it away, absolute bargain!

Alternatively if someone wants an even bigger bargain or isn't so keen on the low, stanced look....

I can offer it on the 10x19" Linea Corse wheels as shown on the rear in the pics below & the standard suspension in place of the coilovers for £10,000! That's a TT Z for pretty much what you'd pay for the same age & mileage car at a dealer!

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

have to admit iv looked at this car a few times today, again, as someone mentioned earlier, the only thing thats stopping me being completely heart set on it is the colour as im ideally after black blue or red, but then i think of the mechanics... hmm, tough one. i notice you said you could remove the wheels in the first post in order to work out a deal. i dont like anything else on a zed except 18's and i have had a set of 18" volk gtc's sitting in the garage waiting for the day i get a zed again. do you have the stock wheels still? and if you were willing to work something out there what kind of price would you have in mind?

pm me if you wish

I LOVE Volk GTC's!!

I don't have the stock wheels unfortunatly, but I could most probably get hold of a set quite cheaply if it was a deal breaker!

Alternatively I do have a couple of sets of 18's that I've used for drift wheels on my skyline? They're not particularly pretty but are round & will have good tyres on & will be perfect if you wanted to fit your own wheels of choice ASAP.

Or bring your own wheels & I'll fit them for you ready to drive away!

I will reduce the price to:

£10,000 on stock 350Z wheels

£9900 Rolling on random set of 18's

£9850 bring your own wheels.

have to admit iv looked at this car a few times today, again, as someone mentioned earlier, the only thing thats stopping me being completely heart set on it is the colour as im ideally after black blue or red, but then i think of the mechanics... hmm, tough one. i notice you said you could remove the wheels in the first post in order to work out a deal. i dont like anything else on a zed except 18's and i have had a set of 18" volk gtc's sitting in the garage waiting for the day i get a zed again. do you have the stock wheels still? and if you were willing to work something out there what kind of price would you have in mind?

pm me if you wish

Hope you guys can do a deal, but just a thought about the colour concern having appreciated the mechanical advantages of the car, and that is a wrap - and good way to advertise your business - that's what Taras did and being a 350 enthusiast that has helped him to pick up business from here and no doubt elsewhere ;)

viewtopic.php?f=165&t=55393

and click on his website for pics how it was before the recent all white wrap.

Thanks for the interest & input guys :thumbs:

I have a guy coming to see it this weekend who has offered a fairly good PX deal but I'd rather just sell it outright to be honest!

I had no idea sunset was such a marmite colour for so many people!

I wasn't sure when I bought it, but the TT factor overrided that pretty quickly!

Thanks for the interest & input guys :thumbs:

I have a guy coming to see it this weekend who has offered a fairly good PX deal but I'd rather just sell it outright to be honest!

I had no idea sunset was such a marmite colour for so many people!

I wasn't sure when I bought it, but the TT factor overrided that pretty quickly!

glad you're getting some movement on this mate, to be honest. Once inside the car you can't actually see the colour :lol:

Hope it sell for you. And it stays on the forum.

note: for the people on here drooling at this, it's almost Christmas... it would be an AWESOME Christmas present! :#1:

note: for the people on here drooling at this, it's almost Christmas... it would be an AWESOME Christmas present! :#1:

You have my address mate you don't need to use wrapping paper a bow will do :lol:

GLWTS Should have gone by now for that money!!!

I'm actually loving the spec!! I wish someone would buy my Integra :) I spent like nearly the entire summer stripping my car down to standard as much as I can but the original two buyers have ended up buying other Integras due to the weight... once that's sold I can start looking again for my Z :D

Have you had this on a dyno, any printouts? - What sort of power is it running on the day-to-day 0.45bar?

Whereabouts are you located?

Very interested pending answers to a couple of questions and have cash waiting. Would be buying with the Varrstoen's and coilies.

Have you had this on a dyno, any printouts? - What sort of power is it running on the day-to-day 0.45bar?

Whereabouts are you located?

Very interested pending answers to a couple of questions and have cash waiting. Would be buying with the Varrstoen's and coilies.

Good man, guessing 400

I've not had the car on the dyno no only because power figures arn't really the sort of thing that interest me, it's all about how it feels on the road :teeth:

Speed force racing (who make the turbo kit) claim a dyno proven 439 at the wheels at 8.5 PSI which is just bellow 0.6 bar (the highest boost setting) So at 0.45 you'll be looking at 400 easy..... it's comfortably faster than my S14 which is around 340bhp.

Hope this helps. Any more questions please feel free to ask, looks like i have 2 people coming to view it this weekend so hopefully a step in the right direction :thumbs: