ebay y pipe and decat any good ??

kenc543

I'd rather spend a little bit more and get the Japspeed pipes.

I'm sure they are japspeed parts but inbranded. If I was you I'd get silenced decats from Hdev.

+1

I have japspeed and they have lasted over a year so far. For the money you cant really go wrong. Ive used that shop before and they were fine to deal with. Worst comes to worst and they dont fit then simply send them back.

Im pretty sure all japspeed is just rebranded cheap stuff and comes from similar factories

i was looking at the decats last night, surely its just a pipe what can go wrong?

famous last words...and what the makers/sellers count on you saying before clicking 'buy it now'

if its worth changing from stock, and it's worth the time/money/effort to modify, at least install something worthwhile

having seen these ebay parts up close many times from many sellers, since the factories send us free samples all the time, I can tell you, they are junk. If it was worthwhile to sell, every dealer on the planet would be carrying them and raking in the $$. Ebay is the only place these things can be sold

I'm sure they are japspeed parts but inbranded. If I was you I'd get silenced decats from Hdev.

+1

I have japspeed and they have lasted over a year so far. For the money you cant really go wrong. Ive used that shop before and they were fine to deal with. Worst comes to worst and they dont fit then simply send them back.

Im pretty sure all japspeed is just rebranded cheap stuff and comes from similar factories

Do you have any pictures of your japspeed ones prior to fitting?

Cheers!

+1

Do you have any pictures of your japspeed ones prior to fitting?

Cheers!

nah matey, they got delivered to me and straight onto the car. They look exactly like the ebay ones.