Hi all just bought my first Z.

Hi All

Thought I'd say hello as after months of looking I picked up my first 350z yesterday, just wanted to say I found this site fantastic in researching what I wanted, and what to look out for when buying etc so decided to join, its a great site :thumbs: .

I ended up buying an immaculate UK GT in Silver with 38,000 miles on the clock for a little under 8k (I think I got a good deal!?), and can say without a doubt it was worth the 300 mile round trip to get it, I'm absolutely over the moon with it, happy days! Please excuse the poor pic but it's filthy after spending 4 hours on the M25/M3 yesterday, will put some better pics up once its been scrubbed:

NewZ.jpg

I have a ton of questions to ask, but promise to use the FAQ / Search :D

Any owners near or in the New Forest by any chance?

Cheers

Matt

Thanks guys thanks for the warm welcome, had ths morning off so was off to the local dealer to pick up some new parts, she's now got fresh oil, filter and air filter, so much easier to work on than my old car (Toyota MR2 turbo) only took a half hour to change the oil etc. Nearly passed out at the cost quoted for spark plugs so will have to shop around for those (£115.00+VAT... er really??), and who the heck designed the oil dipstick on these things :lol:

Was that what the stealers quoted you? Just purchasing some spark plugs of Zmanalex, think you will find his price a little easier to digest :thumbs:

Welcome to the forums anyway and congratulations on your purchase!

Steve.

Welcome to the club. :wave:

Good to see your looking after it well already. Have a look around the traders here you'll get the plugs much cheaper. I would recommend the Denso Iridium. Much better plug and cheaper then the platinum that Nissan will sell you.

Hi, yeah only about 20 minutes away from me, are there many meets round here?

Used to enjoy meets with Hampshirejapcars and a few other clubs.

we have a couple of get togethers down here.....you just missed one at the weekend but i am sure there be another.

failing that i am active with http://www.djcc.co ..why not sign on and keep an eye out for local meets.be good to see you and have a nose round you zed.