What's my 370 worth?

Burn

Just moved house, so now walking distance to work.

370 has to go :byebye: Just sitting idle mostly, so the sad question I'm forced to ask is...

Pearl white, fully specced, GT Pack, auto with paddle shift, sat-nav, 19" Rays, Bose etc, 9800 miles, on a 60 plate, no mods. What is it worth, and how easily will I sell it?

I would research the prices on Autotrader, relative to age mileage & spec.

The white is good news, and I would just price it to market from there TBH

The reasoning behind this is that is the market place and your car is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it at any given point in time sorry to say.

There is no quick and easy answer to your question, but your car has a lot going for in in terms of colour etc.

Best of luck

Why not just keep it and use it on a weekend?

I bought mine nearly 2 years ago, and due to various reasons I've done less than 7000 miles in that time.

Was thinking about selling it on, but the depreciation hit would be too much. So going to keep it another year and see what the market is like.

No one is buying thirsty second hand cars at the minute.

Thanks for the feedback all - I am indeed now thinking about keeping it.

Of course the wife thinks I'm selling it, but in reality I've done absolutely nothing in terms of trying to shift it yet :scare:

Had a look on Auto Trader and it seems a fair price is around 21-23K - frankly I'm not taking a hit that big on a 10 month old car - £24K might have tempted me, but even though I've got the most desirable colour B) I don't think I'll get that.