Japspeed K1 / K2

Chee350

Would you go for a K2 or a scorpion then?

scorpion has a lifetime warranty, the k2 doesnt.

I had a k1..... for about 1 month. The car sounded awesome but everything vibrated inside the car ridiculously and you had people staring for the wrong reasons when starting it up in town etc. It was ridiculous. It got sold promptly to someone with much more youth inside them than me ......matt :lol::lol:;)

Would you go for a K2 or a scorpion then?

scorpion has a lifetime warranty, the k2 doesnt.

Japspeed are good about sorting problems however, despite the exhausts being a little inconsistent. I had an entire system replaced after a fault with the tailpipes on a K2. Still, if your considering a new exhaust I'd really suggest saving up a few more hundred and plump for something like a Buddy Club if you want loud, they ooze quality.

• 2 weeks later...

I might have a K2 for sale shortly, it'll be very cheap since, IMO, its crap. Rattles quite badly and fitment is poor.

I'm getting a custom made exhaust soon, and if we don't hack the K2 to bits making a custom one, then you can have it if you collect! ;)