K1 Japspeed exhaust SOLD

lukekbrown

Hi lukekbrown

How old is it and how many miles on it?

Thanks

Honestly could not answer that question as I purchased my Z with it already fitted, but know that the previous owner had fitted it under his ownership. He owned the car for 2 years and I've had the Z a few months.

Looking through service history, the previous owner didn't cover more than 10,000 miles. So worse case scenario, 2 years and a few months old and approx 12,000 miles covered. But could be a lot less...

Hope that answers your queries.

Thanks

Hi lukekbrown

Thanks

Honestly could not answer that question as I purchased my Z with it already fitted, but know that the previous owner had fitted it under his ownership. He owned the car for 2 years and I've had the Z a few months.

Looking through service history, the previous owner didn't cover more than 10,000 miles. So worse case scenario, 2 years and a few months old and approx 12,000 miles covered. But could be a lot less...

Thanks

This looks like a brand new K1! B) The original owner must have been cleaning it after every drive! :scare: I'd be thinking its a LOT less than 12k on it! :thumbs:

hiya - can anyone more technically minded help me?

just been told I need new centre and rear section of exhuast - as both corroded :( (its blowing like a b*strd)

If I buy this - presumably still need centre? or is it both

TIA

Hi lukekbrown

Thanks

Thanks

hi

what is the db noise level?

thanks

Hi lukekbrown

Thanks

Thanks

This looks like a brand new K1! B) The original owner must have been cleaning it after every drive! :scare: I'd be thinking its a LOT less than 12k on it! :thumbs:

I just spent hours and hours polishing it every weekend! I like things shiny :#1:

I've never had so many pm's in such a short time, maybe I let it go for too cheap... :doh:

Anyways, the exhaust has now sold, thanks for your interest.