Where to buy a lip?

jenic

Seibon ones are usually good quality but are expensive. Whats wrong with the EPR one or not to your style?

Ive been trying to get the exact same product from EPR since beginning of July. When i emailed them I was told that they would be in stock end of July. Another email to them beginning of August (well three actually as they didnt reply to the other 2) got a "just waiting for the containers to arrive, we will mail you"

and no email.

interesting to read on here that there will be at least another 8 week delay - i wont be holding my breath.....

Seibon ones are usually good quality but are expensive. Whats wrong with the EPR one or not to your style?

Ive been trying to get the exact same product from EPR since beginning of July. When i emailed them I was told that they would be in stock end of July. Another email to them beginning of August (well three actually as they didnt reply to the other 2) got a "just waiting for the containers to arrive, we will mail you"

and no email.

interesting to read on here that there will be at least another 8 week delay - i wont be holding my breath.....

The reply I got last week:

HI there

The VS lip is on order at the moment and it should be back in stock at the end of September.

Thanks for your enquiry.

Just to put another idea up, have you thought of buying yourself from stateside? I've bought from Stillen and they are good quality, the company was set up by Steve Millen a professional racing driver who worked for Nissan. Probably able to get this over here for £200 but its a matter of style and only you can say. You do of course need a professional that can first fit and blend these items to your bodywork or they will always look like a dogs dinner. Best of luck in your search.

By the way we have a dealer on here "MJP" who imports from there.

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=STILIPSPL01