Uprev results

Bry

Jez mapped the car today. It made 300.2 bhp(248whp) and 280ftlbs torque. Mods are Race cats,Y pipe+ Buddy club system and a HKS panel filter. Car is much more responsive now B)

Big Thanks to Jez and surrey RR :teeth:

Forgot it also has a plenum spacer

:boxing: give me your car!

That's mighty impressive. Although the pre revup will earn better results from the same mods if applied to a Revup.

I achieved 258hubh and 242tq. You add I think 30 to both figures to give fwhp, if so that only gives me 288bhp from a claimed 296bhp car but then Nissan quoted our power wrong.

I've always had a thought in my mind to ditch the revup for a pre revup. Then a gain the HR gives good results. We shall see what happens in the next 12-18 months.

That's mighty impressive. Although the pre revup will earn better results from the same mods if applied to a Revup.

Without the risk of sounds dumb, what the difference between the revup adn the pre rev up? :blush:

Guessing something Nissan changed witht the engine at some point, with the face lift model?

I have ann 53/04 plate, would a plenum spacer and re map give me good gains?

Cheers

Jacko

Without the risk of sounds dumb, what the difference between the revup adn the pre rev up? :blush:

Guessing something Nissan changed witht the engine at some point, with the face lift model?

Cheers

Jacko

They'll give you a small increase in power but the best gains from a remap is the improved drive-ability. The smoothness and where the torque curve is. Optimising the fueling makes any vehicle drive so much better.

2005 car with whatever engine nissan put in a 2005 model Z :)

Thats some of the best results from a pre-revup car i've seen on here. Most usually struggle to break the 300fwhp mark :thumbs:

260 hp at the hub here from a 2003 base JDM auto. :)

Not sure what the conversion is for bhp but I think I'm over 300.

Usually its somewhere between 15-17% quoted - but I never get this percentage thing as if you have 500HP, you're not going to lose more than someone running a stock engine if you have the same running gear :wacko: Saying that as Captain has an auto it will lose a bit more, so I'd say hes just tipping over 300HP :thumbs:

Going by 17%, that gives my 370z 360+HP :yahoo: (and more likely as I have an auto too)

Cheers

Jacko

They'll give you a small increase in power but the best gains from a remap is the improved drive-ability. The smoothness and where the torque curve is. Optimising the fueling makes any vehicle drive so much better.

Okay, thank's for that. Smoothness is always good! :thumbs:

Does it give more torque at lower revs improving pick up/accelertion?

Cheers

Jacko