Power Enterprise TT

toykilla

£2k on an FD3S Rx7 with worn tips, spend £4k on it an you'll have an effortless an reliable 450hp if you wanna go fast.

(just make sure you use the right oil or you'll be rebuilding it in 60,000 miles lol)

But it won't have the same sophistication about it as the z's.

Sorry very off topic, feel free to delete lol

no i like it that someone has re-opened this topic for discussion..

i always planned to get my car TT'd by power enterprise... then the recession hit hard.. and im trying to save every penny for the £400 tax per yr just to keep the car :headhurt:

I wonder if theyve discounted the price for fitting a TT since everyones suffering and im assuming the first thing people are gona spend less on are car accessories and HP upgrades...

• 2 months later...
Most places will fit it for around £1300 still, problem is that the kits are imported from Japan and due to the exchange rate they are costing around 6k now :dry:

Intersting fact that based on some numbers I know, that 25% of Turbo installations subsequently require new head gaskets.

Add £1500 - £2000, or a bit less if you do it at the same time

• 4 years later...
ok so what is the safety limit for stock internals? every turbo manufacturer give their own amazing hp increases for their systems but as u mentioned they cant be sustained long term on stock internals..

I would say about 380whp for a turbo and about 400whp for sc kits.

those numbers have been reliably done with a good tune and are still going strong without any issues.

anything more and the stress on the internals are a bit higher than what you would like!!

When you mean reliably do you mean a good few years before a rebuild or reliably like oem turbo setup reliability?

Is there new link? Sorry I know this is ancient thread.

Got to admire your quest for info, PM the following for S/C info, Keyser, GT4 Zed, Octet, Sam Mcgoo and Andy James for TT, apologies to anyone I missed :surrender:

Thanks il try and get to grips with different setups before pestering everyone!haha as I can be annoying at times.. :teeth:

Is there new link? Sorry I know this is ancient thread.

Got to admire your quest for info, PM the following for S/C info, Keyser, GT4 Zed, Octet, Sam Mcgoo and Andy James for TT, apologies to anyone I missed :surrender:

Thanks il try and get to grips with different setups before pestering everyone!haha as I can be annoying at times.. :teeth:

We're all here to help if we can :)