R35LEE - delivery issue - pending resolution.

RICHIERICH

I don't know Lee either but it seems rather poor show to allow a thread publically bashing a trader to remain unlocked :snack:

depends on the trader

i know lee, he is a top bloke, but when it comes to parts some times speed is not his strong point, but on all the occasions i've dealt with him money hasn't exchanged hands until the parts have been with me.

i get the feeling this one slipped under the radar by accident.

I don't know Lee either but it seems rather poor show to allow a thread publically bashing a trader to remain unlocked :snack:

Wasnt long ago certain members wanted trader feedback threads - both good and bad ;) In this case I beleive Lee has had every opportunity to sort out the problem, but maybe it wasnt a high priority. This thread might be the way that it gets highlighted so that the OP can either get his goods or his money back.

.......my point exactly. That thread was locked as it was deemed to be an inappropriate idea. Something along the lines of 'we don't start threads to publically bash people'.

Not having a particular go at anyone but you've got to admit its a little bit double standardy. :shrug:

I have to say I have used Lee before and he has been very helpful and has even supplied me goods without even taking payment off me.

I can understand the frustration of people that have had to wait a long time for parts and I can honestly say that Lee is a stand up bloke and that he would never swindle users out of their money.

some users I know of on this site have actually left him out of pocket but that's a different story. :wacko:

I'm sure once he see's this he will see you right mate. There will be a good reason for him to of not got in contact with you so far. :thumbs:

Wasnt long ago certain members wanted trader feedback threads - both good and bad ;) In this case I beleive Lee has had every opportunity to sort out the problem, but maybe it wasnt a high priority. This thread might be the way that it gets highlighted so that the OP can either get his goods or his money back.

.......my point exactly. That thread was locked as it was deemed to be an inappropriate idea. Something along the lines of 'we don't start threads to publically bash people'.

Not having a particular go at anyone but you've got to admit its a little bit double standardy. :shrug:

We consider each instance of this kind of thing on its own merits and in this instance the team have deemed it appropraite this time to allow the thread to stand. Previous threads have not allowed a trader a right to reply before going public whereas in this case Lee is not responding to the OP and this looks to be the last resort to getting his attention.

I'll defend him and offer a limited explanation.

Lee is the CEO of Falcon engineering,.. Lee also owns Falcon performance)

shame your points arent fact though husky on this part.

I have dealt with Lee once and he was great and went above and beyond the call of duty. Its a shame he hasn't managed to maintain it

I sent this item out for Lee a while back when i was trying to help him with his forum stuff. It was sent first class but unrecorded as the part was not of the highest value.

It is a shame that it did not arrive and i am sure Lee will, if he hasnt already make a refund on the item.

Lee is hard to get hold of as he works ridiculous hours and is rarely off the phone with work related calls.

Since i have started working for Falcon i can see what he always meant about it being non stop. The garage is the best in the north east and run to a very high standard by Lee's brothers, Steve and Dane. Falcon engineering is also insanely business at the other office (where Lee works) and even i struggle to get hold of him when i need to sort work related things with him.