2005 Azure roadster with mild mods SOLD

bigbramble

Nissan 350Z – 2005 roadster, 44,000 miles, 6 speed manual, GT pack (Rays wheels, Sat Nav, Leather seats, Bose stereo). Dyno proven horsepower of roughly 300bhp at the flywheel (261bhp @hubs).

The car has a comprehensive service history. I am a trained motor technician and have recently serviced the car, changed the gear and diff oils and fitted new brake pads all around (performance fast road Ferodo DS2500 pads, really improved the brakes). I have also replaced the rear tyres and had the wheel alignment done recently.

The car drives beautifully and sounds awesome. It has a few choice modifications to improve sound, engine breathing, braking and fuel consumption. It has never been used on track.

The car has the standard catalytic converters removed, but it is fitted with a racing catalyst so it still gets through the MOT. I have the very high quality Motordyne XYZ ‘Y pipe’ fitted also, the rest of the exhaust is standard so it gives the best improvement in performance without sounding too loud. I also have a JWT pop charger induction kit fitted which makes an awesome sound. The car has had an ECU remap at renowned Nissan tuners; Abbey Motorsport. This has improved throttle response, power, torque and fuel economy (the standard ECU map is horrible!). The car has made 261bhp at the hubs which equates to around 295bhp at the flywheel, considering most pre 2006 Zeds struggle to make 260bhp at the flywheel this is an impressive gain from relatively minor mods.

Interior is completely standard except for an ipod connector I have fitted to the Bose stereo (this is a popular modification). Car has loads of Tax and MOT (over 6 months don’t have exact figures to hand).

Fuel consumption is far better than you may think. I can get 35mpg on the motorway, 28 around town and even with spirited driving I never see less than 24-25mpg.

Bad points: tiny dent in the bonnet at the top, scuff by the front of the passenger door on the sill/wing area and the usual curbing to the nearside front alloy wheel. Finally some delightful soul broke my fuel filler cap off and the replacement isn’t perfectly colour matched but this really isn’t that noticeable. I can provide detailed photos to anyone wanting to see this close up.

I need to sell the car to free up some money to buy a house, I will need to replace it however so I am interested in PX, something cheaper to run with cash my way, I will consider just about anything but no Italian cars or Vauxhalls thanks. Not in any massive hurry to sell to be honest but thought I ought to start advertising.

Please only contact me if you have fully read the advert and are genuinely interested, I am fed up with time wasters when selling cars.

Price is a super cheap £8500ovno

Private plate has been removed, forms sent and this will be finalised in the next couple of days.

DSC_1022.jpg

DSC_1020.jpg

DSC_1066.jpg

DSC_1065.jpg

DSC_1045.jpg

DSC_1055.jpg

DSC_1068.jpg

DSC_1017.jpg

DSC_1015.jpg

DSC_1063.jpg

Thanks guys, I have to say it's one of the best cars I have ever owned (and I have owned gazillions!) and today I had second thoughts about selling. If no one is able to offer me the full whack for it I wont lose any sleep over having to keep it.

• 5 weeks later...