POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

31039419612_92832dbcf7_b.jpg

Got my first "proper" camera so been practicing some different shots and editing on Lightoom. Any helpful tips and constructive criticism welcome :)

Looks good mate, I would shine a LED torch on your zed whilst waiting for the shutter. That should highlight your zed :thumb: good effort and nicely edited.

Got my first "proper" camera so been practicing some different shots and editing on Lightoom. Any helpful tips and constructive criticism welcome :)

Looks good mate, I would shine a LED torch on your zed whilst waiting for the shutter. That should highlight your zed :thumb: good effort and nicely edited.

Cheers man, the zed was actually brighter, but I faded it out on purpose so it doesn't look too obvious. Will have to spend some more time practicing though :)

IMG_20161122_212630_01.jpg

Taken with my new Oneplus3 phone using auto everything choosing HDR.

Compared to the old Galaxy S3 it replaced the camera on this phone is amazingly easy to get half decent results.

Don't know if it's the sensor or the software but I'm more than happy with the results on auto for low light conditions!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

WP_20161227_11_01_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20161227_11_18_26_Pro.jpg

Freezing on the mountains this morning. Car loves the cold, oxegen rich air though :teeth:

[Got to get a decent camera, phone doesn`t compare to some of the shots on here]

Hope you all had a good Christmas.

Edited by Adam B

nice run out on the coast road,,,,,,

F81B638A-EE73-4BAD-B800-45022E64D4A9_zpszjn9svq1.jpg

mod edit - remember all you need to do is to just click on the IMG box to the right of the photo in photobucket - it will automatically copy the link - come back here and just paste it in - there is a guide in the how to section

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 1

nice run out on the coast road,,,,,,

F81B638A-EE73-4BAD-B800-45022E64D4A9_zpszjn9svq1.jpg

mod edit - remember all you need to do is to just click on the IMG box to the right of the photo in photobucket - it will automatically copy the link - come back here and just paste it in - there is a guide in the how to section

That's exactly what I have done,just doesn't seem to be working for whatever reason,,,!