POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

12 hours ago, Steve1 said:

Hmmm I hadn’t even thought about that 🤔 

As a rough idea, what did it cost you to get the MK2 spoiler removed and the new one on and painted, not including the cost of the spoiler? Got a MK1 spoiler I want tonget on my nimos and looking at a rough idea 

On 31/05/2022 at 07:28, Olly350z said:

As a rough idea, what did it cost you to get the MK2 spoiler removed and the new one on and painted, not including the cost of the spoiler? Got a MK1 spoiler I want tonget on my nimos and looking at a rough idea 

It was about £800 for removing and fitting, and was 2 days work. Annoyingly none of the holes lined up for the new spoiler, so they had to fill the original holes, then paint. Obviously also had to paint the new spoiler. So was quite a pain to do, but i love how it looks, so well worth it 😊

But just bear in mind the fact changing spoilers will sometimes mean having to cover original holes. If you go ahead with it would love to see a before and after pic 😊

Wanted one since i was 19.
Sold My Megane 250 cup and Finally brought my self a 370z nismo :D

Not taken many shots of her yet. Standard garage cleaning, swirl city, and bits of white crap in gaps. Need to give her a really good clean. 

unnamed (1).jpg

• Like 4