POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

15 hours ago, Bunning said:

@Loadmaster what did you get out of the tune at Abbey in the end, the HFCs made a massive difference on mine!

I ran the car down to Goodwood on Sunday for the 90s Breakfast Club Meet. It's certainly a smoother and more linear power delivery and the V6 can be properly heard, although not to the extent of a full system or short tails, which was what I wanted as I didn't want super-loud.

There's the improved security aspect from one of the maps and I've yet to play with the adjustable traction control.  

2 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Cool, can or did Abbey delete the fake V6 soundtrack? Thats played in the cab

I think not, that aspect wasn't mentioned - I never really had an issue with it anyway. However, the new inproved real sound coming from the back end now does drown it out to some degree! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/11/2021 at 18:58, ShortPaul said:

Nice pics but i have to ask the question will you be wrapping the all the zed as i really like the back end? 

No mate staying like this as it works into the decal/ graphic I’ve got designed, but thanks I love it too haha 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

Haha thanks Andy, the artist is really talented and I really love the style just a shame about the lights and bollards haha! 

You never know.

If that light comes on later at night and you park a bit further from the wall, it might provide good reflections of the mural off the side of the Zed;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...